So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

bunch of pasta, then it knocked me out and i took a nap.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]OO.IMM!!!!11!!!111!11!!! WTF LOL HID3N!11!! WTF LOL I FEL S3CR3T[/span]  

P.C.

Pasta knocked you out ?  Yipes.  Don't even think about a sip of hard liquor.....by the time you wake up, your clothes will be out of style.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well I was hungry at 3pm. cooked about 3 servings, I think. Ate it, then was like "i need to take a nap". woke up two hours later.

it was like going to the olive garden. Most dangerous people on the road are the peeps coming from Olive Garden. The deadly chicken parm with red wine = zombies on the road.

Lil Me

When you eat that much carb at once, your blood sugar spikes, causing massive insulin production from your pancreas.  Yes, it makes you tired.  

Mind you, I shouldn't talk.  I'm munching on half a pumpkin scone (SO GOOD!) from Cobs bread, because I just walked in the door and I'm exhuasted.  Note to self: do not eat when tired.  Sleep instead!

It was a very late meeting tonight, and I have another 2 nights of this left this week.  *sigh* What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

late night for me too. studying. probably will have kd tuna later. somebody was cooking sausage links next door.  mmm  

P.C.

Nobody's eating today ?  lol

Cottage cheese and sauerkraut for me, and a mandarin orange. Good oranges......you never know what your going to get when you buy a box of oranges. (I feel like P.C. Gump)    

purelife

Nobody's eating today ?  lol

I chucked when I read that!

I has some raspberries and a ham/cheese sandwich.

purelife

Did you mix your cottage cheese with your saurkraut or had it seperately?  I guess it'll mix in your stomach sooner or later.  mmm....i (heart) mandarin oranges.  They're so easy to peel and eat.... I was once dared to put 3 in my mouth...OMGCHOCKEZ!!!!11!

P.C.

Did you mix your cottage cheese with your saurkraut or had it seperately?  I guess it'll mix in your stomach sooner or later.  mmm....i (heart) mandarin oranges.  They're so easy to peel and eat.... I was once dared to put 3 in my mouth...OMGCHOCKEZ!!!!11!

LOL......you mean 3 wedges.....or 3 oranges ?  Hhahahahahaha....rofl rofl rofl.

I had the cottage cheese and sauerkraut separately.  Maybe tomorrow, I'll try and put the whole thing in my mouth at once.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a077.gif" border=0][/DIV]

Lil Me

Hi!  I ate today!

Leftover stirfry and rice.  Nothing exciting.  But I do have another 1/2 pumpkin scone from Cobs Bread in the fridge.  Now thaaaat's exciting.  *tries to ration self*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

There is a pumpkin fetish in the air.  So far, I've had stir fry pumpkin, pumpkin granola cereal c/o Nature's Path, pumpkin bread and then for our xmas party, roasted pumpkin and apple soup!  Then, LM talks about pumpkin scones... OMGPUMPKIN OVERDOSE!  ROFL!

Heya PC... it was 3 whole mandarins.  I think I teared up mandarin juice.  :P

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]SI 3VERYONA EATNG DINAR RIGHT NOW??!?! LOL THERAS NO ONE AROUND.!1!!1!!11!!11111!11 OMG LOL (  [/span]  

Michel

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]AGANE?!!!!??! OMG WTF DONT U GET BORED OF FOD?!!?!!?! LIEF SI A BOX OF CHOCOLAETS!11!111 ITS BST 2 HAEV VAREITY!1!1!!11! WTF LOL[/span]  

|