So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I didn't see it as sleepy.
We all were like "look at this people ARE WALKING, in the downtown, Nanaimo.." lol

With more of the condos going up = more street life.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Speaking of sleepy.......I think there is a pillow with my name on it.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif" border=0]

Goodnight everyone.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

gentle fawn

Michel wrote:
AAAARGHHHHHHH I feel more hungry now.
[br style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]WOW AERNT U A HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPO!!11! OMG LOL LOL [/span]  

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

G'night P.C.

I'm tired, too.
 And my voice is sore from singing :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

G'night SD and Lil Me.

Funny....when I sing, others seem to get sore ears.

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]I SNG IN MAH DREMS[/span][br style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]GOD!1!11! WTF LOL NIGHT PC AND LIL M3!!11!!!! OMG LOL[/span]  

Lise

I'll take your orders down Fawn. What would you like?

Can't fall back to sleep... I'm glad it's one hour behind for now. Not that it makes much of a difference as I leave dark for work and come back when it's dark. Oh well.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255); font-style: italic;"]
[/span]              

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
So what's there in that museum ? Do they have marine dinosaurs ? I was surprised cos I saw some new dinosaurs from BC in Ottawa when they rebuild and reopen the paleontology gallery of the Canadian Museum of Nature shortly before I left Ontario. There was no dinosaur from BC before.
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
[/SPAN]You notice things like this? Wow.. I like reading and going to museums and such.. but you ask me about them, and I couldnt tell you if my life depended on it. Im lucky if I remember the capitol of canada on good days.

Im still trying to convince Starfish to go to the maritime museum with me.

We ended up going out to dinner at a bar called Hudson's Landing in Marpole area.. I give it two thumbs down. Starfish is feeling funny after her fettuccini (sp?), my ham and cheese was hard like a rock with the edges burnt, chicken strips were hard, lamb burger was processed cold patty.. the others werent worth mentioning.. too bad really.

We also had a sad appearance from a friend.. he showed up unexpectedly as he was in the hospital visiting his dad earlier that day, we didnt call cause of that. He came in with his gf, sat down and started really egging us on and bringing up embarrasing stories. We just all kinda sat there and played along thinking bad day.. then he announced his father died.. So we all went along with whatever he wanted to do last night.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

P.C.

We also had a sad appearance from a friend.. he showed up unexpectedly as he was in the hospital visiting his dad earlier that day, we didnt call cause of that. He came in with his gf, sat down and started really egging us on and bringing up embarrasing stories. We just all kinda sat there and played along thinking bad day.. then he announced his father died.. So we all went along with whatever he wanted to do last night.

That's sad Russ.......and a little bit weird.  I guess you can expect peoples' minds to be all over the map when they are going through this.  I'm sure he meant no harm, even though that doesn't make you feel much better while you're in the middle of it.

The Maritime Museum is awesome.  

Russ

Thanks Michel and miss PC.. yeah. We kinda thought there was something up but just thought bad day... then when he announced we just let it go. You never know how people will react.

<stamps foot> wanna go see maritime museum!

:)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Morning everyone!

Hope y'all enjoyed the extra hour.

Russ- you're certainly a good friend.  Mad props to the Russmeister!

Had buckwheat pancakes and a breakfast stirfry (some sliced smokies with onion, zucchini and mushrooms).

Home for a couple more hours, then skating with my Beaver kids.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|