So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

The Maritime Museum is in the Entertainment Coupon book.
 I haven't been there for years, but I enjoyed the St Roch portion of it.
 I like anthropology and human history more than natural history.
 (and a bunch of crusty anchors and sextants.....*snore*!!!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Morning Lil Me!

Breakfast stirfry sounds good.. and a pretty good idea for next breaky I try. Although the zuchini in it will never happen with me.

Breakfast for Starfish, myself and my brother was borsche.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Ooooh that sounds good.  With big dollops of sour cream?

I HEART sour cream.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
The Maritime Museum is in the Entertainment Coupon book.
I haven't been there for years, but I enjoyed the St Roch portion of it.
I like anthropology and human history more than natural history.
(
and a bunch of crusty anchors and sextants.....*snore*!!!)

Yarggh!! <:)>

YEah.. we have that coupon but havent used it yet. I do agree with you on the history of things over a rock's anatomy.

EDIT:

oooh yes! Lots of sour cream...

The borsche was made from my grandmothers recipe.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Sportsdude

smithsonian.
ellis island mp3 guided tour by Tom Brokaw
Capital Hill, in order to get a ticket you've got to go to one of your senators office that represents you (if you are american, don't know about internationals) this involves taking the senators private underground metro train. Where you are then sitting in a train car with actual senators. We were with John Kerry in ours.

now that i think about, getting the tickets are more interesting then the actual tour.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

The Smithsonian is on the top of my 10 top things to do before I die list.  While all my friends are lusting after the sun in Cabo or Maui.....I want to go to the Smithsonian.

My wounded eagle was out there again this morning.....although this time I could see him as he flew directly overhead.  He appears to be fine.  It seems his only problem is a bad speech impediment.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Go to everything in D.C.
The museums in Chicago are also awesome. Museum of Science and Industry, Field Museum, Adler Planetarium, Chicago History Museum, the art institue, The Anthenaeum. Chicago's awesome, its just in the wrong country for me.

Sportsdude

And if you're ever in D.C. take a trip to Williamsburg, Virginia. You'll be transported back into the 1700's.  

Michel

Sportsdude

they do, but not extensively. Its a history of BC museum.  

Michel

purelife

I'm sorry to hear about your buddy, Russ and it was really nice of you guys to accomadate him.  :))

I had two boiled eggs and a handful of raspberries and some chestnuts.  

|