Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Just had a plate of lasagne.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

hey beautiful people! Busy day
Weekend!

ran into ministry people today, that was interesting.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey!  I'm off to bed soon.  Just wanted to say g'night to my dotcomrades.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good night Lil Me.....sweet dreams.  No spinning side kicks in your sleep.

I think I won't be too far behind you.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good evening Lil Me and PC.

I'm probably going to bed soon too.  *yawn*

This pic is for you, post monkee...if you're still around.  

Sportsdude

toodles.
tonight the guys are over watching tv. fun.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Good morning PC and Lurkers!

Coffee is brewing and Im still hacking away with a headache.. this being sick blows.

Whats the plans today? Im finally going to bring my lifted Toy home to do some work on it. Put the Olympic plates on and start welding, lol.

Tonight, I have been told. Is a post BDay dinner for starfish with some of her coworkers.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good morning Russ

Sounds like you have your day mapped out.  Busy busy busy.

Miss Starfish had her birthday ?????   Well pass along our best wishes from us.  (I'd sing, but that really wouldn't be fair....I have a singing voice similar to fingernails on a blackboard)

So.....

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ff00ff size=5]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS STARFISH[/FONT]

Russ

LOL!

NICE CAKE!!

Hmm... I never did buy her a cake.. this might be a good idear.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

LOL.....I think it might be a VERY good idear.

Anywho.....must get busy.....much to do.  Have fun working on your Toy Russ !

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]et[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]swe[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=sweets name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

*The bot always knows.  Sweets for your sweet.

[img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif[/img]

purelife

Good morning everyone.

I'm so glad that it's Friday.

Gopher

It's been a great morning so far. I've  had a flu shot, a blood test, my arm trouble diagnosed  (and been told not to use it even for typing for two weeks) and also found that for the first time in 2 years my blood pressure has gone up. Who could ask for anything more? However, it's the first of my two days off, so that's something - and, of course, Im'm glad to be with all at DS.    

JJ

PC suggested that I use this thread.  The only problem is I eat the same lunch every work day.  Yogourt with granola in it and a piece of fuit.  

Gopher

Do you vary the fruit, or have the same kind every day?

P.C.

Good afternoon lunchies

Hey....there's nothing wrong with yogurt and granola JJ.....although I would get bored having it every day.

I had grapes, a banana and an apple.

|