So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Are ya still running on Africa time Russ?  lol

Do you drink beer out of your coconut ?  That might give it a different flavour.

So it must be national eye week.  I just had mine done too.

We had a mega hail pour last evening.  It was nice to hear it bouncing off our new roof.....no leaks....yeaaayyyyy!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

it rained? good morning?
well I had an interesting night. people gave me this flu and cold tea and it knocked me out. great

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Hey PC.. yeah I am still on odd hours. I find Im getting up at 530-6am and hitting the hay around 8 pm.

At the beginning i usually am drinking something like rum n coke or scotch n coke. I end up on whatever people pour in the thing like beer near the end of the night.

So Im trying to call eye exam places now...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

HAHAHAHA....love the avatar Russ.

Yea....takes a while to get back on track I guess.  

Why are you having difficulties getting an eye appointment?  Are they all booked up?

purelife

Good morning guys!

That's funny, I have to get my eyes checked too.  I just had my reminder appointment in the mail the other day but have been postponing it... *bad purelife*  I don't have rectangle glasses, just round ones, but now that you guys have been mentioning them, I definitely want rectangle glasses, with black frames.  

I think that it'll suit me just fine.  Oh, another thing.  When someone looks at me, when I have my glasses on, my eyes appear smaller and you can see the frame of my face in the glasses.  I think it's because of the fact that my glasses are high prescription.  Does anyone know how to get rid of this?  Do I need wider glasses?

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 HAHAHAHA....love the avatar Russ.

Yea....takes a while to get back on track I guess.  

Why are you having difficulties getting an eye appointment?  Are they all booked up?[/DIV]
 :) Thanks PC.

Yeah had some probs getting an appointment. Went to 5 places yesterday. Two of them I will never ever go back to cause of how rude they were to me. Dont care if they are cheaper and more close to me.. customer service is a big one to me.

Gots an appointment now however.

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Good morning guys!

That's funny, I have to get my eyes checked too.  I just had my reminder appointment in the mail the other day but have been postponing it... *bad purelife*  I don't have rectangle glasses, just round ones, but now that you guys have been mentioning them, I definitely want rectangle glasses, with black frames.  

I think that it'll suit me just fine.  Oh, another thing.  When someone looks at me, when I have my glasses on, my eyes appear smaller and you can see the frame of my face in the glasses.  I think it's because of the fact that my glasses are high prescription.  Does anyone know how to get rid of this?  Do I need wider glasses?  

EDIT: I was putting something here but I removed it.

purelife

Russ, go to Factory Optical in Vancouver.  I've been going there for years.  Mention my name and I'm pretty sure the guy will give you 10% off (or maybe more).  And yes, you can negotiate prices with them.

purelife

Has anyone made an eggplant lasagna or something else involving eggplant as the primary ingredient to share with me?

P.C.

Russ, go to Factory Optical in Vancouver.  I've been going there for years.  Mention my name and I'm pretty sure the guy will give you 10% off (or maybe more).  And yes, you can negotiate prices with them.

LOL....this reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.

No eggplant recipes here purelife....sorry.  I always liken eggplant to sucking on an old dishcloth.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

i've had egg plant pasta from trader joes.

holy moly Neo Citran is some crazy sheet. shouldn't have gone to class. lol hehe walking zombie.
night all! have a good day
i'm out. (and apparently drunk from it)
lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

P.C. wrote:
  No eggplant recipes here purelife....sorry.  I always liken eggplant to sucking on an old dishcloth.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

I agree wholeheartedly with this comment 'bless'!!!!!!!!!

Sorry PL

So just got back from Home Depot.. went shower insert shopping all over and called places out to chilliwack even. Fawk are they expensive for showers! For some places they sell the base and no backdrop, some sell the base then optional backdrop thats three piece.. not one piece (read leaks).. and that STILL doesnt include the frontal doors which vary again! Some of them are some new artsy fartsy looking things with wierdo designs that Im sure even hippy people dont like. The prices for most of them were like 1500-2k! Some of them dont like you calling their products hippy inspired either.

Finally went to home depot and got a decent one in my opinion. The one piece backdrop, with glass doors/panels, and the base unit. Still had to pay 300 for the drain, faucet, and shower controls though.

heres the unit: [A href="http://www.maax.com/en/Products/ProductInfo.aspx?Brand=7&CodeCategory=B&ProductType=10&Product=1759"]http://www.maax.com/en/Products/ProductInfo.aspx?Brand=7&CodeCategory=B&ProductType=10&Product=1759[/A]

purelife

That's a very nice shower unit Russ, but I notice only ONE person can shower and such at a time!  

I had the montreal smoked meat sandwich from Costco's.  

P.C.

Hey Russ....have you considered tiling it ?  Probably a tiny fraction of the price.

Michel

|