So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Allo everyone!

I had an adventure with the garburator this morning.  Apparently there were coconut shell pieces jammed in there (I thought I got them all into the garbage can...) and the thing was so tightly jammed the hex wrench wouldn't turn.  After a lot of work, it's working again!

SD- I like NyQuil and DayQuil (or the non-name drugstore brand of the same thing).

purelife- I've cooked eggplant lasagne.  I salted the sliced eggplant and put paper towels, then something heavy (plate weighted down with cans of soup) on top, to squish and "sweat" the liquid out.  Squeeze as much liquid out as you can, then rinse off the salt and add to the lasagne.

I'm not a huge eggplant fan.  There's an enzyme in it that irritates my mouth.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I'm going to try an eggplant lasagna though I know that I'll be the only one eating the damn thing so I'll make a mini one. :))  I don't like eggplants that much but once in a while, I've got that craving.  Don't worry, I'm not pregnant. :P

Whenever I take Neo Citron, I ALWAYS end up going straight to bed because it knocks me right out.  

Michel

Lil Me

Indeed, I should, Michel.  

Lunch was a grilled halibut burger at the pub.  Mr LM took me out for lunch.  Yipppee!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

morning!
yeah that funky lemon tea does knock you out, but the funny thing was I took it at midnight and I was still a zombie pretty much at 10. lol

Do they have 24hr drug stores here at all? Or is that just a US thing?

Pizza for dinner its Smallville night even though Smallville is now on wednesdays. lol we still watch the CW feed.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Eggplant lasagne? I've never heard of it. I do love eggplants though! Yummy, yummy! I usually fry them in big batches then stir-fry them using oyster sauce, garlic and chillies. Enough to give your tongue quite a buzz.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

miam miam miam lise
i miss my trader joes egg plant pasta.

weekend! and I'm healthy! woot.
Thinking about signing up to go to Vancouver this weekend. I need to get out, and its only 20 bucks total for the trip. ferry and bus included. woah what a deal.

Michel

Sportsdude

hopefully i can get in, spots fill quickly.  

Lil Me

Hey!

Rice, vegetables and canned fish for dinner.  Pomegranate seeds for dessert!

P.C.

OMG.....pomegranate is my most fave.....well....it's running in tandem with raspberries.  I be loving the pomegranate.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Any weekend plans?  Any weather preidctions?  (haha)  

P.C.

It's going to be NICE.  I insist.

I'm going to rake some leaves....and do some overdo planting of some spring bulbs.  Not too exciting.....lol.

And YOU?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hopefully not too much!  Mr LM will be doing Mr FixIt this weekend, Heckyl is going camping and Jeckyl is going to a bday party.  I'd like to read...or sleep...or go for a walk...  

Sportsdude

going out tomorrow night
hopefully to Vancouver on Saturday, don't know yet though.

|