So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

sounds fun.  How's the gf?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oooo...some 'me time' Lil Me ?  Sounds lovely.  Enjoy.

A trip to the big city SD?  That too sounds like fun.  Get out of your room !!!!  You'll feel much better.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

going good. We've both been sick. I think we got each other sick. ;) hehe
lol
going out tomorrow for vietnamese food.

Yeah I want to go back to Van asap. I got proud happy that's my home pains when citytv had one of its minute long logo intro. I even said that's home. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Evening.

I noticed how f r e e z i n g it was out tonight.  

I have tomorrow off (vacation day - yippee) and so, will be enjoying the entire day with mom.  I haven't spent time with her for a LONG time.  

No plans for the weekend yet.  

Michel

purelife

Oui Oui.  We lined up.  My guy brought home about 4 bags of books and I just got a bag full.  I even brought Mars and Venus in the Bedroom book. :)  Hey, it had some helpful tips about sex and the opposite sex.  

I picked up some novels, recipe books, weight loss books, pilates book... LOVE my find.  Oh, and I even have a Learn to speak Mandarin and Cantonese phrase book with the intention of me picking up those languages again.

ADD:  I should be in bed by now.  Have a good night Michel.

Michel

Sportsdude

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
Do they have 24hr drug stores here at all? Or is that just a US thing?

Dude.. you are on the island.. its small population, slow, and literally in the sticks in some cases. In places like victoria and possibly nanaimo, in vancouver yeah. We also dont have the population density. But you probably know this by now as youve lived there longer than the time ive spent there! lol.

Wait a minute... you gotta girlfriend? Congrats! When did this happen? I musta missed this.

LM-  no worries about the garburator. Ive had lots of run ins with that little devil. I too put anything and everything in it. I know its time to stop when tendrils of smoke rise from it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

about a month and a half ago.
lol

Lil Me

Exvellent.
 Hey everyone!  HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  What a nice day.

purelife, hope you're having a nice day and time with mom.

Lunch was leftover pasta/tomato/feta and some kale.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Only 3 posts in the lunch thread today?  Michel, your talk about Casper and the ghost town rubbed off on DS.  STOP IT!       <-- love those smileys.  

Evening everyone!  

Day with mom was enjoyable.  :)

P.C.

Glad to hear you had a good time with mom, purelife.  Did you go for a nice lunch?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Evening Miss PC.

We didn't eat out for lunch.  Instead, she made me a nice lunch.  We shopped at T&T and she suggested to buy those coconut.  It's funny because Lil Me was just talking about it recently.  Oh, the juice was miammmmeeeeeeee!  :)

How was you day?  Any plans for the weekend?  

Lil Me

Evening everyone!

purelife-lucky you to get a homemade lunch from mom!

Dinner was Me-n-Ed's pizza with wine after my taekwondo test.  I passed my red belt and broke a board with a jump spinning hook kick.  (it was fun....)  

|