So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

gentle the thunder doesn't kill you the lightning does.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]R U SURE?????!?! OMG LOL I THOUGHT IT WAS THUNDER!!!!!!1 WTF OK THEN I DONT LIEK BOTH!!!!1 WTF[/span]

Sportsdude

nope thunder is just sound.  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]ITS LOUD.!11!!111!!11111!1!11!1 OMG WTF MAEKS M3 WANT 2 HIED UNDER TEH BD!1!11! LOL I FEL SAEFR TH3RA[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]OMG!!!!!1 WTF LOL I BTER GO!!!!11 WTF LOL MAH PAERNTS R COMNG!1111111! OMG LOL I HAEV B3N ON TEH COMPUT3R FOR 2 LONG!!!111 WTF LOL I GET IN TROUBLE!11!!11 DONT U GET IN TROUBLE SPORTSDUDE??!?!!!? OMG[/span]  

Sportsdude

no, just get yelled at.  

Russ

Good morning everyone! I am officially time zone defficient. Ive been up since 415.

So I have to go shopping this am then I will be making eggs, bacon, and sausages.

Whats everyones plans for today? Its raining here as well! I thought I left that behind in Africa.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hey RUSS!  Great to have you back!  Must be nice sleeping in your own goat pen again.

Have a good brekky :)

I'm doing usual Saturday chores and then packing up to go to the Lions game.  Scout groups are sleeping on the field tonight after the game.  Woohoo!  (kids love it, adults hate it...)  C'mon and ROAR you Lions ROAR, that's what a Lion's ROAR is for...

Planning to sleep tomorrow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Hey, welcome back Russ!! I hate the rain too but I can't complain.... it's drought season in Australia and they've got water restrictions like you won't believe.

Lions game? Today? In the cold wet evening? Or is it in-doors, Lil Me?

Not much happening today.  A friend of mine said Baby World is in town, at the Convention Centre. We may go check it out but hubby isn't really interested. All them babies and mommies in tow.... it's a nightmare scenario to him.

Er.... is gentle fawn related to someone I know....?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

morning.
Lions play in BC Place, I'll be watching the game on tv.

Lise

Hey SD. Can't stay for long. I'm not a fan of sports... can't understand the game unless there are naked men wrestling on the floor.

Anyways, have a great day! I'm off to get the kiddies ready.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

alright, have a great day!  

purelife

Good evening everyone.  You're camping outside on the field, LM?  Oh, you brave soul.  That deserves several blessings.  +1 to start. ;)

We had a fun day at Granville Island.   For dinner, I had a root vegetable brocolli soup... root veggies include parsnips, yams, turnips....  YUM!

Glad to see you back, Russ.

ADD:  Hi gentle fawn.  Welcome. :)))

Sportsdude

Good Evening pl, lil me, anybody, lol.

For dinner we went to this little neat chic place called The Green Olive. Had Salmon.
Then came home and was the bouncer for this dorm party.

Russ

Morning peoples!

Thanks for the welcome back lovely ladies, miss LM, PL, PC, and of course misty Lise.

Its good to be back, although again being up early, its now 6am, is not a good feeling. lol. I ended up having a bbq/getogether and invited 7 people, just to keep it low key and slow cause it was my second day back. At about 9 pm there were 25 people there. The people just kinda multiplied, lol. I gave the subtle hint it was time for people to leave at midnight, 'get the fawk out im tired'. I had told people to bring something to throw onto the table for people to eat, I would bbq and throw some chicken wings and thrighs out.

I got worried at one when he showed up with half a turkey and asked me to cook it for him !?!

So SD... could you not afford booze for this party you went to? So you got suckered into being the bouncer?

Russ
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

sort of, I hadn't done anything with these people in months, been really busy. Plus I don't drink a lot or at all because the store is too far away to walk to etc. Then of course I have no money. lol

Probably shouldn't even have gone to the party, because I'm sick again. ugh²  

|