So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]SPANKNG SI FOR MAETURS[/span]  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]WOW IMM A NU MEMBR NOW!1!!1 OMG IT LOKS DIF3RENT WH3N U REGISTER[/span]  

Lise

Oh er.... .has this lunch thread become X-RATED again?

So tired from work. Man... waking up around 5.30am every morning, trudging off to work, trying to catch the bus in the rain. Cold. Cold. Cold. I want to win 10 million dollars RIGHT NOW so I don't have to work. Eva. What are my chances????? Arrrrgh.

On the flip side, work is definitely better without having a dentist breathing down your neck. It's more independent, you get to be one with the instruments and the sterilization chamber. I'm so scared of that chamber... feels like one hot oven. Imagine if you're trapped in there... OMG. You'd be fried within a minute. Each time the door opens, I hear the creak of the coffin. Nice image, eh?

How is everyone? Any plans for this weekend? We're not sure what we're gonna do yet but hopefully it'll be something fun.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Uhm... I've no idea what you're talking about gentle fawn but I've just given you the first bless point. Welcome.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]THANK U LIES!11!!1!1 OMG WTF LOL U R VERY SWET[/span]  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]JASPER?!???!?! OMG WTF LOL DA FREINDLEY GHOST??!?!  [/span]  

Michel

Sportsdude

Hey Lise!
No plans for the weekend.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

gentle fawn

Michel wrote:
lol not Caspar, Jasper ! *SPANK*  

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]SM3 THNG!1!!!!1! BOTH R GHOST 2WN!1!1! WTF  ;)[/span]

Michel

Sportsdude

wow its super hard again, nobody remembers rain this early in the fall.

Maybe I need to
[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]tl[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bot[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="345541da596a72855583644a91fdafd3" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

some and mail it home. lol

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]WE HAEV RANE AL TEH TIEM!1!!! OMG WTF LOL 3ARLEIR I HAARD THUND3R[/span]  

Sportsdude

thunder, eh, you like thunder?  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]NO I GAT SCAERD OF THUND3R!1111!!! WTF ITS 2 LOUD[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]ON3 TIEM MAH BAR GOT ZAPAD

THUNDER KILS!!!11!!!!
[/span]  

|