So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

Lil Me wrote:
Apparently there are a ton of health benefits. Who knew?
[A href="vny!://www.sauerkraut.com/benefits.htm"]vny!://www.sauerkraut.com/benefits.htm
[/A]

What do you expect from a site sponsored by the makers of Frank's and Snow Kraut

P.C.

OK....this is classic.

Called Shaw again.  Same problem persists.  So they call back and decide that they need to reset the PVR.  (they did it yesterday...apparently it didn't cure the problem).  So they're talking to hubby....and they request MY drivers license number.  HUH ???????

So he says, no.....they don't need my driver license number.....you had a tech out here yesterday....you called our home....so THAT number is good.....when did this new little tidbit come into practise?  So the guy says they can't do anything without the number.  Hubby asks to speak to the supervisor....who of course isn't there.

Has anybody heard of this nonsense ????  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

no but my cable company back home did come around to put in phone/internet/cable into our new home for 3 months. Kinda sucks when your job depends on access to email.

Oh and sauerkraut is very good for you.
[a href="vny!://health.yahoo.com/ate/drweil/alldaily/2003/07/281235"]vny!://health.yahoo.com/ate/drweil/alldaily/2003/07/281235[/a]

EDIT: Yes I have. I think this is a bizarre way for cable companies to sort out everyone. They asked for something bizzare from us as well.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Shaw asked for your licence # to what?  Make a file on you?  To come over and fix your needs?  It sounds really weird, PC.

I didn't think I've shared dl#'s with anyone like the Cable and Telus.  I know Telus has my SIN on file, but that's about it.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Oh and sauerkraut is very good for you.
[a href="vny!://health.yahoo.com/ate/drweil/alldaily/2003/07/281235"]vny!://health.yahoo.com/ate/drweil/alldaily/2003/07/281235[/a]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Yes, I think LM clarified that for us already.  Do you still want an "A" for effort?  :P

Sportsdude

49er doubted the claims. lol
:)

P.C.

Well, I'd like to know how they have my drivers license number to begin with.  I can understand them needing to verify who I am.....but THEY CALLED HERE.  This is unnecessary information...... I fail to see the connection.        

P.C.

....and why didn't  they need it yesterday ????

Sportsdude

cable companies are a bit... slow.

P.C.

It just doesn't make any sense.  We have a piece of nine hundred dollar electronics....purchased from them....that doesn't work.....and they want my drivers license number.  

Pardon my raving.....but I'm baffled.....not to mention a whole lot PO'd.

purelife

I don't think they train their Shaw call centre people well.  I would be damn frustrated too.  <-- hey, this lil guy is kinda cute.

Sportsdude

we got a call centre in Canada then a call centre in Mexico. only call centre we didn't reach was in India.  

purelife

If the Supervisor isn't around, you could try speaking to a more Senior Customer Service Rep.  Most call centres have senior and junior positions.  i know our company does.

P.C.

Hubby will be going directly to their office tomorrow.  I'm glad he's handling it.....lol

purelife

oh, been meaning to say that i was absolutely drooooooooooling when i read how you made your roast beef bun! OMGSHAREZ!  

|