So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Mariachi wrote:
purelife wrote:
Afternoon.  sounds like everyone is doing well.

leftover salmon caesar salad with an apple.

ok, gotta trudge back at work.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee![/DIV]

Sigh.

Bet/hope some guy in New West can't believe his luck!

I don't get it either...

Lise

Michel wrote:
Flood fluck to flou flise ! (toothless mimi) LOL. That's funny, Michel! Have we lost several teeth lately?  I can't tell you the number of times how many patients just lost their nerve whenever they hear they need an extraction. I remember this big guy who was sweating so much, he almost didn't make it to the chair. Had it not been for the pain in his mouth he would never sit down enough for us to do something about it.

Mariachi.... yeah, I don't get that comment. Maybe he mistakes DATW with DS.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

Evening everyone.

dinner was cabbage rolls and a nectarine.

Sportsdude

evening pl, i had pasta
they had german potato salad at the cafeteria. So I had to have that. Everyone thinks its too sour tasting. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Sounds good, SD.  I'm eating a dish of saurkraut right now- with ice crystals in it.  I think my fridge is too cold, LOL.

Finally got my contact lens solution.  Safeway to the rescue, after the first two drug stores didn't have the right kind in stock.  GRRR.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

LOL ice crystals.  

P.C.

Do you heat it Lil Me ?  I like sauerkraut, but I only like it cold. (except for the ice crystals....lol)

I made the yummiest buns ever.  I had a left over roast beef, which I sliced really thin.  I caramelized some mushrooms, garlic, parsley and white wine.  I made creamed onions with asiago cheese, and layered it all on the grilled buns...open faced and grilled it a wee bit.  OMG...it was yummy.  Added a green salad.  Delish.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

That sounds like wonderful roast beef buns.

It was cold sauerkraut, straight out of the fridge.  Healthy snack!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I even liked that stuff as a kid.  Except dad insisted it be heated.....at which point I hated it.  Strange how such a tiny difference can change something so drastically.  Is there really any nutritional value in sauerkraut ????

Lil Me

Apparently there are a ton of health benefits. Who knew?
 [a href="vny!://www.sauerkraut.com/benefits.htm"]vny!://www.sauerkraut.com/benefits.htm
 [/a]
 Saw a guy at Costco buying a dozen BIG jars of the stuff.  I asked him if he was having a party.  He said no, he lives a ways out of town, so he stocks up when he goes shopping...

Michel

P.C.

omg.....well I never knew that.  Thanks for the info Lil Me !!!!!  I always thought of it as a guilty indulgence.

purelife

Wow, I never knew saurerkraut waa so healthy LM. Thx for posting the link.

just finished watching one of Brad Pitt's old old movies "A River Runs Through It" (1992)  well, only half of the movie.

Sportsdude

watched RMR, 22 minutes and a bit of the Tudors, saw nudity and nobody died from seeing it.  

|