So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Sounds like great dinners all around tonight.

Hope your tv is feeling better, P.C.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Lady PC. Bless point awarded to take the negative karma off you today. That's Shaw for you... big corporate ass who don't give a fudge about people.

We went to the little gym today for the wee ones. So funny. Lise Jr. Jr. crawling all over the place. Literally bouncing off my hands to get to the balls and carts. Do I dare see a gymnist in the near future???? *excited bounce*  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Thanks Lil Me and Lise.  You know.....the TV not functioning is, to me, a minimal annoyance at best. The biggest headache is dealing with the powers that be.  

Oooooo....a wee gymnast in our midst ????  That was my forte in my more flexible days.....rofl.  Gotta start them young for that stuff.  Who knows.....a future Olympian?[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lise is getting proud parent pains. :)))
My dad always got that way when I sacked the quarterback in a football game or made a tackle.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I do hope that Lise Jr. Jr. will take tumbling over and what-not better than her sister. For some reason her older sister is scared of doing anything that requires more than a few steps on the bounce mat. Different personalities. She's more careful and her younger sister is the daredevil in the family.

Morning all. What a dismay day... it can only get wetter the rest of the week. Yaay. *sarcasm* I hope you're enjoying our cold and wet (did I mention wet?) weather here, SD.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Not everyone is cut out for rough and tumble.  How boring it would be if each of our kids were the same.  Nothing new to look forward to.  Perhaps she'll excel in something more serene.  Like maybe a dentist.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

no rain over here lise, yet. Love it still. I moved here for the weather. I like rain.
morning all!

I believe in letting kids do what they want to do. All we need to do is encourage, never become a little league dad or mom where the parents are more interested then the kids and you end up pushing them to do something they don't want to do. Then its not fun.

Lise

Haha, PC. Lise Jr. becoming a dentist... well, it's a good profession and it certainly earn good bucks. I just hope she'll become a doctor or something in the medical profession. I shudder to think if she chooses to become a singer.... but whatever she wants, I'll support her.

I used to think that way, SD. Let the kids do whatever they want but it's not always black and white. Sometimes you gotta step in and be the bad guy, like the sheriff's in town and you have to lay down the law.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Afternoon.  sounds like everyone is doing well.

leftover salmon caesar salad with an apple.

ok, gotta trudge back at work.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mariachi

purelife wrote:
Afternoon.  sounds like everyone is doing well.

leftover salmon caesar salad with an apple.

ok, gotta trudge back at work.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sigh.

Bet/hope some guy in New West can't believe his luck!

Lil Me

Huh?  Must be an inside joke between you guys.

Had a veg sushi roll and a tuna sushi roll at the mall earlier.  Bloody hell.  I go to London Drugs for 2 things and they have neither in stock.

*sigh* Gotta find some contact lens solution or I'm in big trouble.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

just got back from walking to the grocery store. ugh
it sprinkled here weather can't make up its mind again.

Lise

This week will be extremely busy, another interview tomorrow and then off to the periodontist office for some free work for the periodontist. If anything, it would be interesting to see blood and mucous all over the floor again! *sneaky laugh*  
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

*sigh* Gotta find some contact lens solution or I'm in big trouble.

Ah, I'm not the only one who buys these things the last minute. That reminds me that I should pick some up at Costco soon!

|