So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

miam miam sounds really
[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]rl[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]gna[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="c6120679eda15e3871748b0cc7cc8114" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " undefined="" !document.postmodify.attachmentpreview.value="" ||="" confirm('you="" will="" have="" to="" reattach="" any="" attachments,="" continue="" with="" preview?'))="" &&="" submitthisonce(this);="" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"]

not feeling the best today, coughing a lot.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I like miam miam miam too. :)))  butter chicken.... mmmmmm.....  

Michel

purelife

I wonder if a guy would get smacked if he said "miam miam miam" after sex.  hm.....    

Michel

Michel

purelife

It's good taste to say miam miam before you go down on your partner. lol
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]You mean go down to Seattle while riding on your partner's back holding a magaritta sreaming "woo hoo what a ride!?"!!!!!!  

Michel

P.C.

Your ability to get to the crux of the matter is impressive purelife. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

LOL, let's just say that I have excellent visual memory.  I see you!     And that includes you too, PC.  

Michel

purelife

There's a massive library book sale near by that I can't wait to go!  Books (new and used) at 25cents to a buck!  I'm so excited.  miam miam miam!    

purelife

Michel wrote:
ok tell me more, give me details... Do we take the I-5 for that ride ? lol
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]as long as we don't cut corners when heading south.

Michel

Michel

|