So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hmm... I don't know, purelife but PC has a good point. It could be the type of detergent you are using. Maybe use a liquid one for the shirt and see what happens.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Thanks ladies.  (note that it's the ladies who know so far... hee hee)

I'll try liquid because I have a sample one to use.  

Michel

Lise

Speaking of zippers, ever caught yours in one, Michel? *teeheee*

A male friend of mine said he accidently zipped his **** when he was a teen and said it was just about the most painful experience of his life. He said it was 'worst than giving birth.' I was laughing so hard I couldn't say "What the hell do you know about childbirth?"
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

bending it the wrong way during sex is painful too... ouch!  buy hey, accidents happen. lol

wyk

I wear lots of dark clothes that have a bit of lycra/spandex.  I stick to cold water, turn them inside out, and use a liquid detergetn made for dark colours like Cheer or Woolite.  I used to use regular liquid detergent (my favourite is Tide Free), but when we got the front-load washer I found the dark clothes were getting white spots even though I was usuing the same detergent (and much less, like 1.4 cup).  When I switched to Cheer Dark the white spots disappeared, so I wonder if there's something special about that kind of detergen in combination with front-loaders.  I never had the white spot problems with the top-loader and the Tide Free coz I'd fill the tub up with water then detergent and get it mixed well before adding the clothes.  Can't do that with the front-load..  

Lise

purelife wrote:
bending it the wrong way during sex is painful too... ouch!  buy hey, accidents happen. lol

HAHAHAHAH! Oh dang it!! I thought it was flexible enough not to feel pain. Gee, I wonder if Superman ever had that problem before.

Er... ok, wyk has some sound advice.

Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Michel, care to educate us on the fine point of bending it the correct way? I mean, is there only... only THE ONE *deep booming voice fading in the distance) way?
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Were they white streaks, wyk?  

Good tip about buying Cheer Cold Water liquid.  I'll get that for sure now.  I just thought that it was a marketing gimmick or something.  Thanks wyk. :))  

Sportsdude

afternoon folks.

hmmm lunch thread I see has gone into its favourite topic. lol
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

LOL Michel.  The word shemale has got a nice ring to it. ;)  

purelife

Lise wrote:
Michel, care to educate us on the fine point of bending it the correct way? I mean, is there only... only THE ONE *deep booming voice fading in the distance) way?[/DIV]
 Oooo.. I know the answer.  Guys like to THRUST and RUSH!  (two deadly sins)

Michel

|