So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Michel wrote:
lol it has a nice ring, but not a nice look when the zipper are down and the spandex fly away...    

As long as you don't bend it like Beckham....

Lise

AHAHAHAH. Stop it! My goodness, we've gone right down the gutter this afternoon.

OK, gotta run. Ciao, folks!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

wyk

purelife wrote:
Were they white streaks, wyk?  

Good tip about buying Cheer Cold Water liquid.  I'll get that for sure now.  I just thought that it was a marketing gimmick or something.  Thanks wyk. :))

Yes, white streaks and spots.  Looked like I'd spilled bleach on the clothes, but after rubbing them and putting through another load without soap the spots went away, so it was soap residue.  Happened all the time with powder detergent, and we have soft water, that's why I switched to Liquid Tide.  Now coz of the front-load I had to switch again to Cheer Dark.  I think there's something about the lycra or spandex that it just grabs the detergent and the foam just embedds into the fabric, making it white.  The streaks/spots were not grainy or anything, couldn't feel anything different   Really bizarre stuff.  

purelife

Thanks Thanks to all you lovely ladies for your tips and help. :)))  I know what to get now. :))

Ooo...skytrain is down.  Time to shop on Robson.  hee hee.. (j/k)  Ciao bellas.

P.C.

Hey wyk....I remember watching a consumer program once about front loaders......and they said something about the type of detergent you use could nullify your warranty.  I don't remember the details, but apparently detergent does make a difference.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Strange

sd logged out   [DIV class=smalltext]Guest

[A href="mailto:[email protected]"][FONT color=#000000]Email[/FONT][/A]

[DIV class=smalltext]

[DIV class=smalltext]I didn't think it was possible!

P.C.

It probably takes more time to type in SD Logged out that it does to just log in......lol

Michel

P.C.

Michel.....I keep meaning to ask you....does 'miam miam miam' actually mean something in French or is it just like a phonetic fun word sound ?  I'm asking, because we always say it now.  Everytime someone says something about anything yummy....I go...MIAM MIAM MIAM......LOL

Michel

P.C.

I like it.....it's perfect.  lol

Michel

P.C.

I like 'miam' better.  It's exactly the way we used to pronounce yum yum yum when we were kids.  It has a nice nostalgic feel to it.....lol

Michel

|