So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh no....

Skytrain problems AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GRRR!  I hope that this clears up soon.

This announcement from website:

[DIV class=smtype style="PADDING-LEFT: 9px; PADDING-TOP: 3px"]Last Update: Sep 20, 2007 at 3:13 PM[/DIV]

[A name=cmbc][/A][SPAN class=subtitle][/SPAN][!-- CMBC DETAILS --][A name=sky][/A][SPAN class=subtitle]SkyTrain
[/SPAN][!-- SKYTRAIN DETAILS --] Due to the medical emergency Broadway SkyTrain Station is closed.

We are operating turn-back service between WATERFRONT and MAIN, and at JOYCE-COLLINGWOOD. A bus bridge is being organized again between Joyce and Main, and we are hoping to have a shuttle train as well, but will advise when that happens.

wyk

Another Skytrain suicide/murder?

purelife

My thoughts exactly wyk.  *sigh* I wanna leave work now to get an early start to home. It's a nightmare right now.  My coworkers who left at 3 are stranded, in downtown....buses are packed....*sigh*

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

probably either

A) heart attack from the long wait lines

B) somebody is pregnant

C) hit by train

doubt its the murder.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

body on a stretcher was the body in a bag? Might have just been a heart attack. Strecher can mean anything. I'm sure it will be in the news if it is serious. I remember last year and the guy riding his bike on the tracks. lol

purelife

Woah, the full body on the stretcher, Michel?  

Michel

Michel

Michel

purelife

Woah, probably suicide... all the body parts in the bag...

I'm going to try to make my way home from Waterfront.  I heard that it's running on single lane tracks between Main and Joyce.

Sportsdude

oh dear I wonder if this could be one of those incidents that happened in Calgary. Where a crazy woman pushed a man she was arguing with into a train killing him instantly.    

Michel

|