So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

wow. that's so awesome. I saw a whale on the ferry and that's about it, minus the rabbits on roids.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Wow. Sounds like a mighty fine adventure, PC. Can you upload some photos so we can see? Pretty please???  

Not much being done today. We went out to Toys R Us to buy a baby seat. This makes the 4th seat I've purchased. Crazy. I can't believe I'm spending so much on stupid car seats just because we don't want to move the seats from one car to the other. Plus one extra for hubby's aunt who has to take Lise Jr. to preschool. Meh.

Sounds like you've learnt a lot, purelife. Your grandma must be one awesome lady.

Have a sore throat. Weak today. Courtesy of Lise Jr. passing the bug to me. ARGH!! *cough cough*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Evening everyone.

I just made chocolate brownie cookies.  Everyone is enjoying them. :))  

I know what you mean about the car seats, Lise.  There are wayyy too many options out there.  So overwhelming!  :P

Sportsdude

Evening pl, I'm in the midst of reading lots of pages of info I already know. lol
TV is finally going to get here, roomate is in route to bringing it in. FINALLY TV!!!
Making Mac and Cheese tonight with a salad.

P.C.

Aww Lise.....so sorry to hear you and the wee munchkin are feeling poorly.  Better brew up a nice batch of chicken soup.

I'll try and put up a few.....although most are probably not so interesting to anyone but hubby and me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Evening PC and Sports.

Meh, tv is a waste of time, imo.  Internet's better. ;)  lol

I would love to sea sea some pics, PC. :))

P.C.

Having zero luck with imageshack tonight.  Rats !

Sportsdude

Yeah I'm torn. I need the tv because tv channels have yet to just exclusively broadcast on the internet. Now if they did that I wouldn't need the tv.

Plus I miss my news/weather and tv programs.

P.C.

I have that WinPro for my computer.  It IS TV broadcast through the computer.....exactly as it is on your television.  You can tape your shows etc.

Sportsdude

really P.C.? where do I get this. lol

lol talk about a funny reaction we plug in the tv only to realize we need to get Shaw to come over. lol

purelife

Try tinypic, PC.

http://tinypic.com/index.php

49er

P.C. wrote:
I have that WinPro for my computer.  It IS TV broadcast through the computer.....exactly as it is on your television.  You can tape your shows etc.[/DIV]
 I have the same thing..........its great feature to have, you can schedule your computer to record programs, just like TIVO

EDIT:  SD, its not Windows, you need a computer that could do this.  Mine is a Sony VAIO

P.C.

Thanks purelife.  I'm not too fond of tinypic.  I don't like their agreement, especially the part that says  they OWN my pics once I've uploaded them.  

SD....You can get WinTV anywhere that sells computer stuff as far as I know.  Staples, Future shop....and I think even Costco.

[A href="http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/prods_pvr.html"][/A]

[A href="http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvr150.html"]http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvr150.html[/A]  

49er

actually its WinMedia

EDIT   oops!  PC was talking hardware (WinTV), WindowMedia is software

P.C.

Mine is called WinTV....Hauppauge Computer Works.....I don't know where the heck I got WinPro from.  I think that might be the name of the scheduling program that goes with it (?)  I've had it for years....I don't know what kind of improvements have come along since....but on the other hand, I can't think of what improvements it would need.

|