So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

well its cooked by the culinary school. And they cook a lot of fancy stuff. Food you wouldn't find at a cafeteria usually. Like german spetezl was on the menu thursday. Along with a prime rib, and a bunch of other fancy foods. Its good but expensive.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Oh, leftover pizza is SO good.
 I had leftover soup after church today.

I'm trying to get organized for the week- and cooking tomorrow night's dinner (chicken barley soup) today.  Don't need to worry about tonight's dinner- going out for greek food with my parents.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I had so much fun over at Grandma's last night, cooking and baking, learning LOTS from her.  Then, I headed over to join my guy at his reunion and danced and mingled the night away until 1am.  I haven't been dancing in years. Then, we had our guy friend over and laughed all night long until 6am!  I enjoyed bugging and teasing them. LOL

It sounds like everyone else had a wonderful weekend.  

PC!!!!!!!!  How was it?!  I bet you wished that it would last forever, huh? ;)

Sportsdude

wow awesome time there pl. So what kind of german foods did you learn?
6am. lol!

I watched people get drunk last night. For some reason I didn't feel like drinking. Instead I watched and studied how stupid people get when drunk. lol I should write my sciology paper on that party.

But I think I've got one foot in the door at the student paper. One of the dorm buildings I'm always in has the sports editor there. We talked for about 2hrs, he'll see if he can get me a job. lol

P.C.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]   [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]me[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bum[/TD] [TD]r[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=bummer name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

^^^ NO KIDDING....just typed a lengthy reply and forgot the stupid bot word.....and it did not redirect me to retry......message GONE.  Crap I hate that.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]    Anyways....Hi everybody.  Sounds like everyone has been busy busy busy.

I see you have finally gotten over your fear of commitment Michel.......welcome.

Our R&R at Painters Lodge was fantastic.  I had a hard time tearing myself away when it was time to leave.  (which is saying something for someone who gets home sick worse than a kid.)  The food was great.....although we only ate in the Pub.  Our room was perfect.....right on the waters edge with our own patio to watch the cruise ships go by.  

The Wildlife Adventure Tour was a blast, although the wildlife was scant.  We saw bear, sea-lions and harbour seals.  We went right through the middle of a bazillion white sided dolphins.  They were racing the boat and having a great time playing in the wake.  Those guys cut through the water like a bullet.  (that zodiac goes like stink, I tell ya)  We quietly idled by a cormorant nesting area .....straight up a vertical rock cliff.  Neat looking birds.  We went through the rapids, which was fun......really amazing to see the ocean churn into deep whirlpools.  

We drove up to Goldriver.....which was a beautiful drive.....albeit a beautiful drive to nowhere.  I think I could become accustomed to a lifestyle which allowed me to go on these little adventures once a month.

[img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

wow. Awesome P.C!!!!!!
Its beautiful up there. :)))
looked at the travel guide books.
I had a little adventure myself. Later I'm going to the lake, its somewhere around here.

Michel

purelife

Hey Sports and PC.

We didn't make anything German last night.  Though, I have learned how to make a few things. :))

I knew that you'd have a blast, PC.  :))

Michel

P.C.

We DID purelife.  It was truly awesome.

So what is everyone up to today?

Michel

Sportsdude

Ich bein deutch.
Muss Oma rufen.

Sportsdude

seals are always on this dock on the harbour here.  

P.C.

Yup....seals are everywhere.  I was hoping we would have come upon some Orcas.  One of the biggest pods ever, out there on the 5th.

|