So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

WinPro is the version of Windows on your computer.  WinTV is the card that one can purchase and install for TV reception.

P.C.

Ahhhh.....thank you 49er.  I knew I picked it up from somewhere.  I don't pay much attention to such details.....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Allo Allo!  Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend...'specially PC and Sawdust!  Wow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

*burp*  dinner was yummy... chicken dish over rice.  

Lil Me

Mmmmmm chicken.

I think I'm going to bed soon.  Clean sheets are calling me!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Your clean sheets must smell divine!  

Nighty night ms. lil me. =)

Lil Me

G'night.
 I like the President's Choice Superstore detergent.  The Kirkland brand from Costco just doesn't work the same magic.

purelife

Do you prefer the powder or the liquid detergent?  I like Tide Febreeze.  It's more expensive but smells nice. :)

I also use the lavender vanilla scented dryer sheets.  I love the smell of fresh clothes.

We're going to watch 300 again tonight... :)))  Love that movie!

Sportsdude

omg lol purelife. I'm going to watch 300 too! For the first time.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

You haven't seen it yet, Sports?  OMG, you're missing out!  It's absolutely awesome.  The Queen, the love making scene, the killing, the blood, the abs!  Ah, Divine! =)

Not your kind of movie, eh, Michel?

Michel

Sportsdude

just finished watching it. Awesome.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Glad you liked the movie 300. Aren't those specimens SO BEAUTIFUL to look at? Yummy. I could look at them all day long.

I like Tide too. Nice scent to it but I won't go beyond anything else that smells of lavender, sea-breeze or whatever. I prefer just plain smell of detergent. Nothing is nicer than the smell of fresh laundry. But that doesn't mean I like doing them though.

PC. Use photobucket. They're pretty good and you can load and delete them to your heart's content. Just sign up on their site.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!  Man, I gotta see 300 one of these days...

Anyways, beautiful day outside.

Just had a bowl of sliced fruit with wheat germ and flax seed oil.  Fuel for the day.

|