So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Sounds delish though! I'm anti-turkey. I don't know why..... I really should try more turkey because it is the leaner meat.

Tonight is chicken pot pie and steamed okra. Might even throw in tofu miso soup.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'm cooking! lol.
Cajun food.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Miso soup, the one thing I've never been able to enjoy. Those japanese places on Davie street, do they do good miso soup? That's the only ones I tried (two different places, chinese staff of course...) and it was not my cup of tea I must say...  

Michel

Cajun ! Salut mon ami, lâche pas la patate !

Sportsdude

yup cajun I'll add sausage later.  

Lise

Miso soup is supposed to be healthy. It does require a palatable tongue (not that your there's anything wrong with your wonderful flexible tongue there, Michel).

Japanese soup to me is a bit bland and sometimes salty... that's why I prefer to make mine at home so I can adjust the seasoning.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
yup cajun I'll add sausage later.
 --
 Well, make sure you invite some girls to the feast.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Thanks for publicizing that I'm quite good orally Lise, but you could have skip that imitation of me teasing tities while eating a woman, that's just too gross. lol  

Sportsdude

lol i'm not that confident yet lil me on the cooking.  

Lise

Michel, me no understand Engrish... wot is das tities?
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

Afternoon everyone.

Meetings...bleh! :P

Anyways, dinner is caesar salad with sardines.  mmmm....spag.....  can't wait until Friday!  And tomorrow's jeans day!  Yippee!

Oh, and nothing special planned for the weekend.  Just the usual. :))  

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
lol i'm not that confident yet lil me on the cooking.  

I'd invite them anyways, SD.  Having friends over are teh best!  You could have them show you how to cook.

Lise

Michel wrote:
nipples...[/DIV]
     Expand.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Expand ? yes it do expand quite well with the good lady... lol

|