So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I did see the little deer Michel.  She so pretty.  (I think that's the reply I was trying to post last night when my power went out.)

Well I guess I should get busy.  Leaving in a couple hours.

Have a great day everyone.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

She's huggable indeed.

Have lots of fun and lots of sightings.Happy shooting (in the photographical meaning of course).

Sportsdude

you too P.C. I'm off for class. Social Anthro the study of modern cultures.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all your support. BIG VIRTUAL HUGS for all.

Dropped of Lise Jr. at the preschool. So funny. She lasted five minutes before she dissolved into a ball of tears. It was my fault. I called her to give her a hug and then she broke down. I shouldn't have done that. Oh well, mental note next time: leave kid and dash off as quickly as possible.

I got called in an hour and a half later to pick her up. She didn't even last very long. *sigh* Anyways, the teacher said it'll take time and we'll ease her in gently.

Gee, I don't remember being 'eased' in gently. Then again I never went to preschool and my parents just dropped me off at kindergarten. I don't get this stupid mentality about needing to go to preschool these days.

Anyways, what's shaking, everyone? Lunch today was at the food court, no surprise there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Oh Lise, it'll be ok.  Don't you worry.

My lunch was the bread with banana and almond butter that I started at brekky and never finished.

Well, sun is starting to come out today.  That's good because I have ZERO motivation on cloudy days.

I discovered that you CAN wash the car at the DIY wand wash station with one token (4 mins).  You just run with the sprayer.  I still had soap left on the car, but I wiped it off with a paper towel and it looks ok.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Hey Lil Me. Where's this DIY carwash?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Afternoon ladies.

Lise, you'll be fine.  Has Jr made any friends yet?  I know that it's too soon, but if you befriend the mom of her friend, then the two of you could go together to preschool.  That way, Lise Jr would get distracted with her friend instead of wanting to cry.

Lunch was cabbage rolls with an apple.  

I used one of those apple slicer for the first time, and omg, gotta get one too!  Perfect slices and perfect removal of the core.

Hugz back at ya Lise.

Lise

No friends just yet. She's too shy although a lot of kids have started to call her by her name. Give her a bit more time and she'll settle in no problems. So cute and heartbreaking at the same time.....
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I remember pre school. No mom drop off for me, she worked. Dad always did the dropping off and picking up.  Wanted my mom though a lot.  

Sportsdude

not a cloud in the sky over here the past 3 days. Got a dark tan going.  

Michel

WATCH OUT ASIAN GIRLS DONT REALLY LIKE DARK SKIN LOL

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Lise- I'm not sure where the closest wand wash is to your place.  There are a bunch near me in the TriCities.

Do you have a good sprayer for your garden hose?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Oh er... Lil Me... garden hose and spraying has some nasty dirty.... nevermind. My humble garden hose dost spray well though.

Ah well. I guess it's back to Hubby's Car-Wash-O-Rama.

Is anyone going to the Bard on the Beach this September? I want to but doubt I can do it...
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

No Bard for me.  I hath the attention span of a wee gnat.

Dinner tonight is gonna be pasta with sauce (ground turkey, frozen veg and a can of sauce).

|