So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

nah its just me cooking for me tonight. but lol my roommate and his gf aren't very discret lol.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Tsk, tsk, Michel. We must surely put your nipples to the test one of these days.

Heya purelife! Sardines again! Wow. Everytime I see you, it's sardines and purelife. You must really  have sardine fetish!  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Speaking of expanding, OMG, a couple of hunky guys dressed in the navy blue suits (worked for the Fire Dept., I think) were walking towards the skytrain station the other day!  I just followed right behind them.... *sigh*  

Lise

Folks, did you realized we've just hit the.....

[FONT size=5]1500th PAGE?!?!?!??![/FONT]  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

i believe so lise.
woot 1,500.

purelife

I love sardines, Lise.  And when I have a craving for them, I'll have them for that week.  :)))))  

Lise

Firefighters are so yummy..... hmmm.... I like the spandex on courier bikers, they can expand any way they want. Sssh... don't tell hubby.  
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

mmm this turned out pretty good!  

purelife

hmmm, for some reason, I don't find spandex on men attractive.

but Lise.... I bet that there is a lackof what you really really want....

tell me what you want, what you really really want, cuz what you you really really want...

remember Spice girls?    

Michel

Uniform fetishism Purelife ? hum imagine sardines in uniform, this must be your ultimate fantasy !lol    

purelife

Yes, Michel.  If there was a sardine uniform, I'd peel it back and eat it right over the sink. ;)  I might dip it into some soy sauce for that extra "bang!"

Michel

Tsk, tsk, Michel. We must surely put your nipples to the test one of these days

"it" was refering to another part of my anatomy you silly girl !  

Sportsdude

hmmm what does pl like more chocolate or sardines?  

Michel

lol, wanna date on haloween PL? I have an idea how I'm gonna dress... althought I don't like the coldness of the sink lol  

purelife

cheesecake, SD... chocolate, gosh, haven't had that for a long time.... I think weeks!  (not kidding you)

|