So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

phew, packing has been a breeze so far, I might actually get some sleep tonight.

Had thai food from the mall food court.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Sportsdude

weird pl. scary weird.

if it wasn't your bf, could it be your ex?  

purelife

Sportsdude

hmm for right now I'd go with the little girl, maybe she lives in your area. I'd go with that scenario just to be safe and not let it get to you. But if it happens again then call the cops. You've got something serious. Your name is pretty common though. Just forget about it.

purelife

Lise

purelife - You just go in and tell the waiters you want to go ahead for the buffet. Sit down at your table, get your water then head to the buffet table. Grab the plates at the start and work your way down. Pretty easy. You can ask for the bill at your table or just go to the front and pay.

No. I haven't tried Green Basil but the lunch special looks good. Maybe one of these days. I usually just go to Thai House for their lunch deals.

Was DS down? I couldn't access it for the longest time.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

good night purelife. And good night America! I don't know if I'll be able to get access the next few days I'm going to be pretty busy. Couple hours I've got a plane to catch. See ya all on the 'other side' which would be your side, I think.

woot British Columbia.  

purelife

Evening Lise.  Do you know how much the buffet is approximately?  For dinner?  

EDIT:  Bon Voyage SD.  Wow, back to school already.  

Lise

Can't remember for sure but I think it's like $10 on weekdays, a bit pricier on weekends. You can check out their website: [A href="http://www.samosagarden.com/"]http://www.samosagarden.com/[/A]

Anyways, gotta run. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. Good luck to SD. Enjoy your stay!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

as they say here goes nothing!

*jumps off the high dive into the pool head first*

P.C.

This happened today.  My guy was walking home and saw a teddy bear on the hood of my car.  He took a close look at it and it said "I Love You [insert my real name]" printed on a heart with the teddy bear.  The heart was personalized to read this.  My guy just walked away, thinking about how weird it was to see that.  Later, a little girl saw it and picked it up and probably took it home.  

Now, this could be a very darn coincidental practical joke or I should be worried about a freaking stalker.  Who in the hell would put a teddy bear with my name on it on MY car!  At first, I thought that my guy was playing or telling a joke but he was serious.  Should I be worried?

This sounds pretty strange purelife.  Where was your car ?  At home, or at your work?  

I wouldn't panic just yet.  There's a bit of a leap from a secret admirer, to a stalker.  On the other hand, I wonder if it might be an idea to jot down a few notes on a calendar, to remember dates and details.  (Our memories get distorted after a week or two)  Good idea to pay attention to your surroundings over the next little while.  Don't be frightened.....but be cautious and alert.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Wonderful advice, P.C.

purelife- It could be a coincidence.  If it is an admirer, I hope they reveal themselves asap, to put your mind at ease.

All this Samosa Garden talk is making me hungry too late at night.  GRRR!  I've already had dinner, tea and some gingersnaps.  No more food talk, please.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

woah, watch out PL, if I were you I would go to the little girl and her family, to ask who gave her the teddy bear, this way you'll see if it's really hers.

Also, as other said, there's a difference between a secret admirer and a stalker, but still, pay attention with that.

purelife

|