So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Afternoon everyone.  Shepherd's pie and an orange for lunch.  I was in a half day workshop on Career Planning where we took several online assessments before this class.

Yea, it's still too hot to wear jeans.  I still wear my shorts and sandals.

Nervous, SD?  You're finally leaving tomorrow, right?

Oh, Lise.  I've been meaning to ask you how Samosa Garden works.  Was there a buffet for dinner?   Oh, and have you ever been to Green Basil? It's across from Metrotown, on Kingsway and they supposedly have excellent Thai food.  I've heard great reviews. :))  

Sportsdude

Big time nervous pl, yup I leave in 12hrs ish for the airport.
Soo tired though. I think I'm going to get there and just take a nap.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Yea, it's still too hot to wear jeans.  I still wear my shorts and sandals.

Hello PL, wearing this today ? I was sure I saw you, black pants and red sweater on Burrard this morning. Bwaaaaa I visually flirt anonymous hotties on the street because of you !   [/DIV]

Sportsdude

oh well I'm wearing the jeans. I've worn jeans when it was 100 degrees out so it won't be too bad.
Can't wait for that cool weather though.

purelife

I think that you would be too excited to take a nap.

Hmm, black pants and red shirt.  That sounds like my attire but not today, monsieur. ;)

Sportsdude

probably. Watch me get there and everyone has a party. lol
Hopefully I'm not the first one in my apartment/condo/dorm.

Michel

*sigh* but when will I ever see you, O you the hottest thing west of the Rockies ?  lol

OMG PL you have no idea how I was so sure today, just couldn't wait that you appear here !  

purelife

I want you to keep the image of me looking sexy and hot for you because if you were to actually see me, (in real life), I'll disappoint you.  I'm serious. :)  So, let's keep this virtual thing on, k? ;)

Michel

purelife

So, how was your lunch?

Michel

Same thing as usual, I like it, so I don't change it for now

Sportsdude

I think I got my mom hooked on vietnamese food. She took the day off for me and we went to my favourite Vietnamese place and she loved it!  

Michel

I love vietnamese food, that's what i eat everyday at lunch.

purelife

Speaking of pho, I stopped eating pho because it made me sick.  I've got to find better pho places....

Michel

Pho make you sick, chinese food make you sick... Poor Purelife !

|