So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

They are more afraid of you.

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It's Ok, he's friendly    =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

sure sure. Plus all the spiders were pregnant and were about to give birth to a thousand more spiders.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Be thankful one didn't climb in your earhole while you slept and lay its eggs. I hate when that happens   =(

What kind of spiders do you guys get out there?

Sportsdude

giant spiders. These were bigger then a quarter.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Ew. Ok in that case maybe they aren't more afraid of you!

Reminds me of that classic "breathing spiders" thread on DV    =))))))))

purelife

Good afternoon monkee, sports and everyone else.

One day monkee, you and i have got to bibimbap together! ;)  Yes, it's what you think it is...it's a kinky dance. ;)  You bibim and I bap!  ;)

Anyways, Sports, I don't think that you would be working out of a cubicle as a PM.  Most of the time, you are out at the site with the blue prints.  A little cubicle wouldn't give you much space to view all those blueprints.  And these prints are mega heavy and mega gigantic!  

Sportsdude

Sweet! I like being outside.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Um...I googled "bibimbap dance" and all I found was this!    0_0

Sportsdude

purelife

I found something different (on google) but I can't post that here.  Come, meet me on the "other" side, k?

Sports, don't quote me on that.  I only had one experience at a company with project mgrs and developers.  I have no freaking clue about every other companies.

purelife

Oh, and I also suggest that you find a job in the industry.  It's a tough thing to find that PM job when you don't have the connections and/or industry experience.  Companies like it that you have the education to back it up but it's not as important as actual experience.  Good luck.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

If I stray over to the other side right now I fear I would never leave.

Lise

The little boy and woman photo is extremely funny. LOL. Ack, indeed! No spiders plez!! I don't like em... actually, I don't like anything with no legs or have more than 2 legs.

How is everyone this fine afternoon? I'm sooo sleepy. Want to hit the sack but can't....

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]   [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]dl[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]poo[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=poodle name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

WTH? I keep getting this!?!?!?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|