So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

lol.. sorry SD I missed your reply yesterday. er wait Im not talking to you ;)

Im not convinced of the whole organic thing. I think its overated.. but whatever sells I guess. I will probably get into the whole bandwagon if it becomes affordable though to be honest. Not a supporter per se.. but a person that will buy it.

Grr... I might have to deal with my truck engine sooner than I thought... its running like a bag of nails and burning oil like theres no tomorrow. I think it ate a few piston rings or a whole slew of valve seals are hooped.

So another day of cleaning and moving.. and a run to the dump I believe, in richmond of course cause the local dumps are, uh, inconvenienced currently.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Good morning!   =)

Hi, Russ!!

Now is the time for us all to wake up and become productive members of society.

Let's all sit in our cubicles and get to it, shall we? Let's make the Great Leader proud!

P.S. What's wrong with your local dumps??
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Russ

Morning Post Monkey... uh which great leader? Theres a few to choose from.. but its kindve decided for you I guess in you are in a certain country.

Whats your cubicle like?

purelife

Morning Russ and postmonkee... :)

Does your cubicle have space for one more?!  How are you guys doing this morning?

Hey Lil Me, was your pho still ok?  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Which Great Leader???   0_0

There is only one Great Leader, and a slew of petty dictators who don't deserve a mention    >:(

My cubicle is nice, for a cubicle. I am parked near some big windows overlooking (8th floor) sandy, woody terrain that stretches for miles. I'm only a few miles from the ocean but the windows are pointed the wrong way so I can't see it. My cubicle walls are made of soft gray material and I've tacked up a bunch of papers and whatnot to them so it looks like I work here. I also have a big plastic box of someone else's files sitting on my desk so I will appear to be more busy than I am. Oh, and I've got a water cooler sitting by my desk so all the ladies have to come to ME when they get thirsty. Word to your mother    =)

Have you ever worked out of a cube, Russell?

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]fu[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]goo[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] lol wtf?

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Wow! Goofus is actually in the dictionary!!!    0_0

Heya, PL!!!       *hugs & nibbles*

Russ

Morning PL...

I can honestly say no I have not Post Monkey.. but I do work in an environment where I dont normally get a window to the outside and have artificial lighting almost all the time.

Lise

Thank goodness I don't work in a cubicle. That just sucks. Four grey walls and no interaction. Ever watched "Office Space"? It's really funny and I bet anyone who works at a workstation can relate.

Hey Russ, how much is a fishing license? I guess you can get it at Canadian Tires? How many fish can you catch?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Heya dragon-ninja-goddess!!    =))))

Actually, my cubicle only has one partition wall. I'm in a corner so I have one plaster wall, one partition wall, one window and then the 4th wall is made of air. Also, for some reason the partitions by the windows are all larger. I feel so l337!!!

Sorry you have to work in artificial light Russ[FONT size=1]ell[/FONT][FONT size=3]! That sucks. I think it would drive me insane(r) in a few weeks. [/FONT]

P.C.

Good morning everyone.

Canadian Liar sells fishing licenses?  I think they should stick to tires....then maybe they will have them in stock when they advertise them. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]

Maybe.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Top of the morning to yer, Monkee and P.C.

Come to think of it.... one cannot have FOUR walls otherwise you'd be boxed in for life. Hehe. Yeah, partial. Gotta remember that. That being said, I think I'd much prefer the privacy of the walls rather than staring at my co-worker across. Gotta be awkward.

I hate the sound of the electic lights as you're working. Makes the hours seem unbearably long.

Me, I ain't got that luxury. I work close contact with my boss. Kinda pain though. I'm essentially her extra set of hands but we're such in a tight environment that we eventually get on each other's nerves so it's best to step out every so often. And dentists don't make the best boss. They get stressed and then they take it out on you or patients. My boss isn't so bad but you do get the odd days.

Yeah, that's what I want to know, too, PC. I've heard you can get it there but am not sure.....[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]

Russ

Hey Lise.. yeah you can get saltwater fishing lisences there at Ukranian Tire. It was 57 bucks for two with the salmon stickers, thats for the year. I looked in a bunch of other places but many of them didnt sell fishing lisences anymore.. no money in it.  

P.C.

I'm relieved !  How could one really go on ?  

I mean, if Bruce doesn't approve.....I don't approve.

I think.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 I'm relieved !  How could one really go on ?  

I mean, if Bruce doesn't approve.....I don't approve.

I think.

Er.. whatchou say willis?

EDIT: I missed you question Post Monkey.. our local dumps are not operating cause of the strikes by the city outside employee's.

|