So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Ooof!! Are the garbage collectors also striking??

Who would carry away all your nightsoil??   0_0
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

You missed Bruce Lee's endorsement too ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

$57 for a fishing license... man, that's steep? What if you catch nothing but boots? Don't we get a refund?

Yeah, Monkee. City of Vancouver is on strike. Garbage collection is on strike. There's no one to carry the night soil and the unmentionables. It's insane! It's criminal! I'm just holding on that Burnaby won't go on strike. So far, they haven't given us any notice. *fingers crossed*  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Well, let me tell you, and I think Sportsdude will back me up, this is all due to those pesky unions    >:(
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

SD will back you up?  I think he will back over you. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Russ

Lise wrote:
 $57 for a fishing license... man, that's steep? What if you catch nothing but boots? Don't we get a refund?

Yeah, Monkee. City of Vancouver is on strike. Garbage collection is on strike. There's no one to carry the night soil and the unmentionables. It's insane! It's criminal! I'm just holding on that Burnaby won't go on strike. So far, they haven't given us any notice. *fingers crossed*

57 for TWO lisences Lise.. and thats also with salmon stickers on them.. you need them to catch salmon, they are 6.xx for the sticker.

EDIT: thats you buy the sticker once..

If my garbage gets too high Im going to go dump it on the lawn of the unionized city worker on my block.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 Well, let me tell you, and I think Sportsdude will back me up, this is all due to those pesky unions    >:([/DIV]
 HAHAHA! Post Monkey... you killed me.. seriously! lol. oh crap, my sides hurt.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
Well, let me tell you, and I think Sportsdude will back me up, this is all due to those pesky unions    >:([/DIV]
     ROTFL. That's a good one, Monkee!! That made my morning!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Where the hell is he anyway?? It's not a Lunch thread without a little SD action!

P.C.

omg.....how cute is HE !!!!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

purelife

good morning/afternoon again...HI!

and bye... *cries*

Lil Me

Hey!

Yes, the leftover pho was still fine.

It's gonna be a hot day today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Sportsdude

I'm here! I was having a bad dream, spiders were biting me huge spiders. (the farm this weekend spiders were everywhere in the woods)

I think I'm destined for an office cubicle with my career path. But when people start building on a project I guess I'd be at the work site most of the day. I should ask devil he probably runs into planners.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|