So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

WS

I eat enough junk throughout the week, but in fairly small portions...  My metabolism lets me get away with it, for now...  
Nothing gold can stay.

P.C.

Bro, I think you played the "I'm eating crap and I don't care" card from the first posts of yours I've seen.  Peace!  But anyway, I find it interesting that as you get older you care less?  For a lot, the converse is the norm.

First, I am not your bro.  I'm a she.  I also don't think I said I care less.....I'm just less rigid than I was when I had children to feed.  You assume a lot.  I also didn't say I was eating crap....you said I was eating crap.  We just have different opinions on what's crap.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

No worries ma'am!  Most of the empty nesters I know have taken control of their diet and get high off exercise.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

There you go assuming again.  

Are you sure I don't know you ?

stretchedout

There are no assumptions in my previous post!  Are you sure you aren't in the wrong thread again?

P.C.

lol......I could be.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c033.gif" border=0]

stretchedout

Why do you think you know me?  

P.C.

You just have a very familiar way with your words.  

Handsome lion avatar!

WS

stretchedout...  I'd be willing to bet that we've chatted, albeit briefly, before...  
Nothing gold can stay.

purelife

Stretched out does sound familiar.  I already felt that we've met and conversed before on DV?  C'mon stretched, PM me and spill your beans.  I know you know me and I know that I know you.  

P.C.

Good morning Miss purelife.  Mighty quiet in here this morning especially with it being bibimbap day and all.....lol      

Schadenfreude

What is bibima, whatever? I've forgotten how it's spelt already.  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

Bibimbap is the Monkees favourite Tuesday lunch.  I think it's a Korean dish of veggies and stuff (?)

purelife

It sure is PC.  Maybe the cafeteria changed the lunch menu on tenkani and he's all angry that he won't be able to have some bibimbop!    

P.C.

That would never do.  

It's early to think of lunch......but any exciting plans?  I think I'll have cake and fudge.  Maybe wash it down with a double double chocolate milkshake and a coffee with 6 sugars.  I haven't decided on dessert yet.  Hahahahahaaaaaa  That'll get stretch's juices flowing.

Hi stretch.....just having a little fun with ya. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]

|