So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

stretchedout

Why not try whole foods like fruits, veggies, etc, whole grains and high water content meat?  Legumes includes chick peas and peanuts - don't tell me you have a problem with Homous and Peanut Butter???!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

purelife

good evening everyone.  :))  

P.C.

Why not try whole foods like fruits, veggies, etc, whole grains and high water content meat?  Legumes includes chick peas and peanuts - don't tell me you have a problem with Homous and Peanut Butter???!

I can't imagine why you would assume that I DON'T eat fruits, veggies, whole grains, chick peas Homous, Peanut Butter etc.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

P.C. wrote:
 I suppose I could suck on tofu, oatmeal and legumes 3 times a day, but the urge to slash my wrists would be a serious health issue for sure.

This is why I would assume you eat crap.

WS

What's crackin', PureLife?  
Nothing gold can stay.

P.C.

You would be quite wrong.  

I eat healthy food.....and some not so healthy.  I seem much happier than you.

purelife

Heya WS!  I've got Super Nanny on tv for a bit and then heading to bed soon.  I just got back home from work.    

P.C.

So what brings you to DS on this fine Monday evening WS?  

WS

P.C. wrote:
So what brings you to DS on this fine Monday evening WS?

I think it's time I made the switch...  Know what I mean?

Nothing gold can stay.

stretchedout

P.C. wrote:
 You would be quite wrong.  

I eat healthy food.....and some not so healthy.  I seem much happier than you.

---------------------------------

Everytime I read your posts you're writing about what crap you're consuming so that is what I based my point on.  

Well then you would be wrong about my relative happiness...  "happiness, is a warm gun!" JOL

purelife

"happiness, is a warm gun!" JOL
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]It's only a happy gun if you have it pointed in the right direction.  

P.C.

Everytime I read your posts you're writing about what crap you're consuming so that is what I based my point on.  

I'm getting the feeling I know you.   Could you elaborate on my crap consuming.  (I have a feeling you can)

stretchedout

Improbable!  There are actually people out there who have invested some time in learning what to put into their pie hole!  But I'm human and eat crap too, so can you dig it?  There would be less unhealthy 30-somethings if as 20-somethings we all paid a little more attention to what we consume.

P.C.

I've always been somewhat health conscious.....more so when I was younger....less so now, but still eat a well balanced diet.  I eat dessert probably 6 times a year.....don't do chips and crap like that.  Fast food......the barest minimum.  Once a month or so.  

I always get riled when someone tells me what I shouldn't eat.  I liken it to someone shoving their bible down my throat.

stretchedout

Bro, I think you played the "I'm eating crap and I don't care" card from the first posts of yours I've seen.  Peace!  But anyway, I find it interesting that as you get older you care less?  For a lot, the converse is the norm.

Re. the bible, what year do the believers claim it to be from, the earliest parts that is?  Science has proven earth has been around for millions of years so just when did God create it all in seven days?

|