So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I don't do the no salt one either.  It actually works well for me.  I'm one of those people that has to force myself to drink water....but the salty V-8 makes me relish a big tall glass of water or two.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I shudder to think what you're gonna say about Clamato.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oh Oh....I KNEW I was going to get busted by the nutrition police. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Aint switching that either.

P.C.

Not a big Clam lover.  It's OK.....but I don't love it like V-8 or tomato juice.

WS

What's poppin' on this Monday evening, DS?

Nothing gold can stay.

Lil Me

chillin.  Still looking for a screw.  *giggle*  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

HULLOOOO WS.  Been a long time since we've seen your smiling face.  (you ARE smiling, right?)  

P.C.

Atta girl Lil Me.  Never say die.

stretchedout

Well take it easy on the V-8 - one 250mL/8 ounce cup has 1/5 of the recommended daily sodium intake.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

WS

HULLOOOO WS.  Been a long time since we've seen your smiling face.  (you ARE smiling, right?)

It has been!  And I am!

Nothing gold can stay.

P.C.

I'm just finishing up my second huge glass.  AHHHH !  Yum.  Nice ice water chaser.  

I suppose that's not good for me either.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

I've been seeing the  V8 insignia on some newer cars out there.  I was surprised the first time I saw one.  Made me think of you.....lol

WS

P.C. wrote:
I've been seeing the  V8 insignia on some newer cars out there.  I was surprised the first time I saw one.  Made me think of you.....lol

I'm flattered!

Nothing gold can stay.

stretchedout

P.C. wrote:
 I'm just finishing up my second huge glass.  AHHHH !  Yum.  Nice ice water chaser.  

I suppose that's not good for me either.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Well, probably not.  Yanks have way bigger guts because they drink ice cold beer whereas Brits drink beer unchilled.  You intenstines can't digest food when you keep dropping the temperature to the low 30s!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

I suppose I could suck on tofu, oatmeal and legumes 3 times a day, but the urge to slash my wrists would be a serious health issue for sure.

|