So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

yummy bibimbap.. i wonder if it's better than toe sucking. ;)

purelife

P.C. wrote:
 That would never do.  

It's early to think of lunch......but any exciting plans?  I think I'll have cake and fudge.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Maybe wash it down with a double double chocolate milkshake and a coffee with 6 sugars.  I haven't decided on dessert yet.  Hahahahahaaaaaa  That'll get stretch's juices flowing.[/FONT]

OMG, how did you know that I'm eating that right now as we speak?  Are you like watching me or sumthing?  I'm also binging on 2 bottles of Vodka (apple flavored), chocolates from Purdy's, pistachios, hagen dags icecream (chocolate/vanilla, of course) and for some protien, I've got ribs drenched in marinara sauce.  MMMMMMMMMMM...........

P.C.

OMG, how did you know that I'm eating that right now as we speak?  Are you like watching me or sumthing?  I'm also binging on 2 bottles of Vodka (apple flavored), chocolates from Purdy's, pistachios, hagen dags icecream (chocolate/vanilla, of course) and for some protien, I've got ribs drenched in marinara sauce.  MMMMMMMMMMM...........

I swear I wasn't watching.....heeheeheeee  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a014.gif" border=0]

rofl.....I think you should toss the pistachios.  Those are quite good for you, you know.  Sharesies on the apple vodka, those 4 coffees just aren't cutting it.  

That bibimbap looks yummy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hmmm, okay.  Pistachios are tossed.  Since McD's is about a half block from me, I'm going to visit McD's and buy that Mcchicken sandwich, big mac, supersized fries, diet coke (yeah, I've got to be on a diet), apple pie with a McFlurry and then to Costco for some poutine.  MMMMMMMMMMM!

P.C.

LOL....well you enjoy....you hear?  

I guess I should waddle out of this chair, and go sit in another chair.  I keep them close together so I won't be in danger of getting any exercise.

Anyways.....be back later.  Gotta get some stuff done.  Enjoy what's left of the morning.

Schadenfreude

Hey if we're talkin' good food, I'm having a double Eggs Benedict with extra Hollandaise and instead of back bacon I'm putting an extra fatty porkchop. All washed down with a nice glass or two of fresh sea water.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Poor stretched......we're really giving him a hard time.......lol

purelife

I'm craving for Red Robins' Whiskey River Chicken Burger with crispy fries.  (seriously)

THE BEST!  Yum!

Stretched out is a big boy, he can handle us. ;)

P.C.

A whiskey burger ?  Sounds sloppy.....lol   I didn't know we had Red Robins in Canada.  (do we?)

purelife

Yep.  There's one on Robson and Thurlow and another by Metrotown.  The one in downtown is a better location.  Their burgers and fries are absolutely divine!  

P.C.

I must get out more.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

kitten

I settled for watermelon and water to make up for the box of chocolates I had last night.

But later on I'm having meatballs and gravy with French fries.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

[FONT size=4]HAHAHAHAAAAA !!![/FONT]

Salt those fries....they taste much better.  I find if you take the lid off the shaker, it works better.

kitten

I'm using the canned meatballs...they are much saltier than my home-made ones.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Maybe a nice cigar when your done?

|