So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

g'mornin LM..and D...

Russ

Good Morning miss Pitt, Lil Me, Devil, and lurkers.

Rest assured miss pitt, this was not an elderly lady. This was someone pushing a cart full of stuff between cars on their cell phone, they came out from behind a minivan into the aisle lane without looking.

What the plans for everyone this chilly am?        
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

LOL...the cel phone makes it all justified then..LOL..work for me in a bit

Devil

Just enjoying my coffee and waiting for a co-worker to show up with some fresh bagels.

Lunch today, Brewster's Pub for a chicken sandwhich.

pitbullca.bc

lunch today will be...leftovers...bbqed chicken breast..mashed taters...corn/carrot mix

Russ

Im just on coffee as well, and have been informed I am going back to home depot today for some more drywall screws.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

LOL...take a video camera then...so we can see the carnage!

purelife

Good morning Russ, Devil, Ms Pit, Lil Me, PC and lurkers. :)))  

I have nothing interesting to add right now.  My mind drew a complete blank... :(((  

pitbullca.bc

eeeexxxcellent PL...LOL..

pitbullca.bc

for you PL...LOL

[HR noShade SIZE=1]  [img alt="Funny Pictures" src="http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/cat-and-mouse.jpg" border=0]

[FONT size=6]zzzz zz zz[/FONT]

purelife

hee hee... I'm kinda deciding about how to tackle my work.  I checked my emails and I don't really feel like getting my other stuff done.    

Lise

*adds incredible stuff to purelife's mind*

Morning. Brrr... freakin' cold today. Miserable too. Looks like rain, glorious rain this weekend. Wonderful. I had plans to tackle my lawn. Ah well.

Easter eggs! Easter eggs! I'm eyeing a couple of those Dora Explorer eggs but I can't get them because they're so ridiciously priced. Maybe after Easter when it goes half-price.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Is rabbit stew ok to have for Easter supper?

purelife

LOL Ms Pit!  That's just SO ME right now and how I look ;)  Thanks..you made my day!  

My mind feels empty right now, dunno if that's a good thing or a bad one... I hope that I remember how to do work. ;)

HEYA LISE!  

Lise

Devil wrote:
Is rabbit stew ok to have for Easter supper?

I thought you're supposed to be vegan on that weekend?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|