So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

bye tenky.

I'm not sensing a vegetable in that combo.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Oh, missed tenk again!

Yes, that is Psalm 69 by Ministry.  Some good old fashioned 90s industrial rock.

purelife, I don't get Monday off. I was going to, but have too much stuff to do. I think some staff are taking off, others are working.  

How was supper? I ate my arm...then we had some fish n' chips. Nothing too special!

Lil Me

Hi Devil!  How far a drive to the cabin for you?  Hope it's a grrrrrrreat weekend.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Its about 6.5 hours. So it is a bit of a drive. But it is a good middle point to meet up with my friends in the Lower Mainland. Although, they get to drive a bit less.

You have any plans for the weekend?

Lil Me

2 days of skiing, family Easter dinner, Easter brunch at the seniors' home where my grandmother lives, get-together with friends from Santa Rosa.  And any other spontaneous combustion that comes my way.

I'm planning to enjoy the "time off" because lacrosse season is starting, and I'll be going loony trying to keep up with that schedule.

pitbullca.bc

*phew*  just got in...hey peeps.  LOL...long six and a half hours..LOL...busier than a welfare day! LOL.  Easter weekend...just got fri off because of working today...so...fri...sat..sun.. off.  Will spend the time with family..just hangin...and...goin out for the UFC fights on Sat...and partying trucker style after that...

Sportsdude

welfare day?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

poor man

water..............help me  

pitbullca.bc

SD...welfare is a cheque that comes once a month for people that are unable to make ends meet..financially...or are unwilling.  It is a cheque that comes on the last wednesday of every month...and alot of peeps in my town are on welfare.  Tax dollars go into other peoples welfare cheque

poor man

welfare day?  = booze day  or crack day or welfare - last wed in the month  

poor man is not at home

i need a little pit in my day  

Sportsdude

I know what it means, just sounded weird thats all.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

hi PM...I C U...lake house for you?    

PM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhome..work........................me sucker  

pitbullca.bc

aaahh...gittin some for the trouble?

|