So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hi miss pit.....hard day at the office?

Been somewhat quiet around here today.......catch up will be easy.....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I've had a busy day.
Filled out everything for the BC school to apply to then decided to wait and just send them everything in the mail. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hi P.C. and Pitbull and guests!
 *waves*

Hope you're resting your footsies, Pitbull.

EDIT:  Hi SD.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

Hi, Lil Me.  How was work today?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Hi kitten!  Today was ok.  Made some progress.  Forwards is a good direction!

How was your day?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Unless you're parallel parking.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  Since I've lived in the burbs, I have a fear of parallel parking.  I go downtown and my hands start sweating on the steering wheel.  

Sportsdude

I aced parallel parking for my drivers test. lol  

Lil Me

So did I.  Then I eventually moved out into the sticks and I don't need to parallel very often.  

Sportsdude

sticks? u sure you live in the sticks? lol  

pitbullca.bc

resting feetsies...no choice...busy day..with another promising one tomorrow.  LOL...sleep is invading my ability to post here...the trees are closing in on hicksville...later y'all...goodnight!

Russ

Hello lurkers!

Well, another busy day running around. Home Depot parking lot was mayhem.. people cut in and out everywhere... one person wont be so ignorant next time cutting out from in between cars with his cart and not looking... I smoked it with my truck and knocked there stuff everywhere.

Dinner was good, I had two people over helping me change some tires over on a friends vehicle then move the ski tower around the yard.. then another person showed up, then another lol. So we picked up burgers, and garlic bread.

Hope everyones day was good.. Hope you get more rest miss Lise.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

mornin all...
Russ...I have only seen one vehicle/person/shopping cart incident.  It involved an elderly lady...at night...walking slowly back to her car.  Another car began backing out of it's space..and obviously couldn't see due to the amount of groceries....so the car backed into the lady..and had her pinned to her cart...and was pushing her.  Not cool.  She was shook up really bad..nothing broken.  The guy got out of his vehicle...and then started to give another passenger shit because the guy had told him that it was all clear.  I have personally had two incidents where vehicles have been backing up unexpectedly on me and my children.  Both times I had to use physical force to get the attention of the driver.  Crazy....I guess things are a little bit worse in the city though.

Lil Me

Morning Pitbull!

It just wouldn't be morning without a strong cuppa and a Russmeister story.  I think Russ should write a sitcom about his friends and adventures.

Devil

Wow! Some craziness at Home Depot eh?!  

|