So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

and the snow is still falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sportsdude

yikes!
Souds like Rome is burning the head guy is playing the violin, obvilous to what is going on.

I had a wonderful day of doing nothing. Never felt this good in about a decade.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

pitbullca.bc wrote:
and the snow is still falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 25 C out and I'm in shorts and a t-shirt.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

the snow is a slush style...couple of inches..though it has been falling all day...just wish I could keep the crud from jamming my sirius signal

Russ

put saran wrap in a tepee around the antennae
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Heya Ms. PC.

Hm. Management at your work should be hearing alarm bells when more than one worker quits before the week is out. I wonder why they're not acknowledging your resignation letter.

Anyways, you'll always have our support here! Good on ya, mate.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hi!  Time for an afternoon coffee.  My nose is under pollen attack today.  Using the Flonase spray, but the level hasn't built up yet, so it's not effective.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

I was browsing thru the TV channels and the announcer said this year will be the worst allergy season ever. Music to your ears, eh, Ms. Lil Me?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

ugh.  At least once the nose corticosteroids start working, I'll be ok.  I'm also taking some homeopathic tablets (fat lot of good they're doing- but anyways...)  Started using the eye corticosteroids on Monday, and the eyes are fine right now.

Ah just feel like I'm living under water.  

How are your allergies, Lise?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

Russ wrote:

[HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1]   [DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"] put saran wrap in a tepee around the antennae[/DIV]

hmmm...interesting...it is too light though..would cave under the weight of the sludge...will try aluminum foil....keep ya posted!!!!!

Lise

It's okay for the moment. Sniffling every now and then but no violent sneezing as yet. *fingers crossed* Maybe I should sniff my dog's hair more so I can develop an immunity to the allergies.

I hate taking any drugs. It just messes me up. Does yours work all day?  
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

RUSS-  nope..neither worked....the slush/snow is too sticky...gawd..got soaked climbing that dang ladder again...geez

Russ

Crap that sucks PB. I know my uncle did something like that but I have no idea how he did it or if it was the same type of snow.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

I took this pic...a few minutes ago...k..more like 10 minutes...does this look like a nice spring day?  LOL...as you can see....the snow is sticking to the barn roof back there...and all the branches...not fluffy pretty stuff...wet..sticky...blech! LOL...cheers from my back yard![img style="WIDTH: 591px; HEIGHT: 414px" height=1097 src="http://i12.tinypic.com/4502zxs.jpg" width=1171]

Lise

That's a beautiful picture, Ms. Pit. Looks cold though. Brrr.
Bill Cosby.

|