So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

LOL...just a little...not cold enough for it to be soft and fluffy...and not warm enough for it to be just rain...LOL...
That yard is a HOOOOT yard in the summer...the doghouse is in the back like that because that is where there is shade in the summer....I have taken a thermometer out there and it gets to be around 100...if you sit out in it...you could get heat stroke...not that you can see that now! LOL

Lil Me

Aw.  Pitbull, I hope the snow melts so your radio works again!

What's for dinner?
 Frozen veg roti wraps, salad and rice.

Going to strata meeting.  Hear me roar!
 Back later.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

we had a bit of snow yesterday. Just about all gone already.

craziest March evar!

pitbullca.bc

holy crap...it is STILL snowing!!! only now...it has gotten fluffy....someone is out with their snowblower...shepherds pie for dinner...

Devil

Pizza for me tonight. Going for a workout to sweat it all off though!

Devil

pitbullca.bc wrote:
holy crap...it is STILL snowing!!! only now...it has gotten fluffy....someone is out with their snowblower...shepherds pie for dinner...
  Still curious wherabouts you are? North of PG? Its not snowing in the southern interior is it?

purelife

Wow Ms Pit..that's certainly a lot of snow...holy moly.....  

Good evening everyone.  Dinner tonight will be baked potatoes, with zuchinni and lemon herb chicken breast. :)))

P.C.

Mmmmm sounds tantalizing miss purelife.

Purdy snow pic miss Pit.  

See...I LIKE the snow.  Maybe not in May....but March snow is OK.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Snow is lovely only when you don't need to go outside to work or shovel.

Evening all. Dinner tonight was taco. Lovely. My entire family consumed the entire package of taco then hunted for more chips to dip in the salsa. I'm of the opinion that tacos are not really meal food but "junk food" in disguise.

Maybe I should do what purelife do and offer them sardines.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Get the Cloverleaf brand sardines though, Lise. Start 'em young with those suckers. ;)  

Lise

I should, purelife but I'm kinda anti-sardines for the moment. I think my hubby's cans of salmon is throwing me off. He's eatting a can about two nights in a row. Ugh.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

woot!
just celebrated finishing school with my friend, went to this mexican restaurant. very good.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

hi...just checkin again...yes...it is still snowing....they had called for 5 cm....boy did they get that friggin wrong!!!!!!!!

Lise

I still can't believe it's still snowing where you are, Ms. Pit. Woweee. *sending you a hot cup of chocolate*    
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

*catches deftly* thanks lise...LOL...just came back to say that there are travel advisories on the highways that surround me....LOL...we live in the north...and there are accidents..maybe the sun that we did have made peeps feel safe and they put their summer tires on...LOL..not me man! still runnin full winter gear on my two wheel drive pickup truck and still have 6 patio stones layered in the back of the box for weight!!  

|