So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I don't like messing around with raw fish at home.  But I've made cucumber, mushroom and Cali.  I just can't guage the amount of rice and filling to use, and then make the damn thing stay together.  I'm hopeless at it.  (can't roll a joint, either)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
lol.  another russ story!

Mr LM had a haircut in China.  It included a beer and a body massage.  Mr LM wasn't quite sure what to think when the girl led him behind the curtain and motioned for him to lie down!

The haircut was weird.  They gave him serious lamb chop sideburns, because they think that white guys like that look!

I had a similar experience.. when I went to a place that I was recommended to go to for a chiro massage. I specified to the person that recommended it that I wanted a massage, a real one.

I ended up going there, and after a few worries I got a great one! It was really expensive too at 10 Yuan for half an hour, lol. Then when I was dressing she made a money sign, without changing her face expression so I figured, ah! Shes asking for a tip! I gave her a big tip, and proceeded to continue dressing.

She ended up trying to give me a happy ending but I put a stop to that pretty quick, lol. I think she didnt know if I was rejecting her or not wanting it, cause she looked hurt!

Trying to tell someone you have a girlfriend when you are over there just doesnt seem to matter, lol.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

lol.
 she felt rejected because you had already paid for the "services".  Poor girl probably wondered if she smelled bad, or if you thought she was ugly!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
I don't like messing around with raw fish at home.  But I've made cucumber, mushroom and Cali.  I just can't guage the amount of rice and filling to use, and then make the damn thing stay together.  I'm hopeless at it.  (can't roll a joint, either)  
  Hmm, thats interesting. Ill have to think about it then. Its still pretty cheap just to buy a bunch of cali rolls and sashimi.

lol, when I used to do it, I could roll a joint pretty good. I think that was because when I started smoking I would roll my own tobbacco.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Soma

I had spinach dip and bread earlier, now I'm thinking about making a ham sandwich as I have alot of left over ham. :)  

Sportsdude

I had this cajun dish my cousin made last night. mm good but oh so filling.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

damn.  My favourite tea pot just broke.  The white vintage Corning Ware one with the blue flowers.  

purelife

Would superglue work?  

pitbullca.bc

OMG!!!!!!!! I am being tortured!!!!  Yard work would be better than what I am taking a break from doing....I just dumped two of my sons bins of toys...and am sorting them...individually into three bins...one is just toys...one is bionicle pieces...and the other is lego and dragon/pirate lego set pieces...I mean..these pieces are all tiny!!!!!!  I feel like I am curled up..hunched over an assembly line!!!!!!! What have I gotten myself into?  he is going to be home in 45 mins...and...the room is worse off than when I went in there

pitbullca.bc

oh...and it is snowing enough that my sirius statellite radio atenna keeps getting loaded with slush..gotta climp the ladder..and scoop the crap off...

P.C.

Hi everybody.

Miss Pit.....that's too funny.  Boy did you bring back memories.  Dam lego.

I did the 3 bin thing too   LOL.   But what I did after that was put ALL their toys into 3 bins and put one in the attic.  Once every couple of months I would pull the stored bin out and remove one of the remaining 2.  It was like their old toys became new toys again.  It worked.  It renewed their interest in their old toys and the amount of toys left to play with didn't put them into toy stimulation overload.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

he doesn't have too many toys toys...just lottsa..and I mean..lottsa dragon/pirate lego pieces..
and quite a few bionicles...friggin crazy...kid is getting books and clothes for his birthday and christmas

Lise

I have visions of doing that sometime in the future. And I'm going to draw the line at buying those itty bitty teenie weenie (WHY DO THEY MAKE EM SO SMALL) Polly Pockets and her pals.

I have fake fruits, veggies, meats everywhere. I don't even know why I buy bins for them because they end out all over the place within 5 mins of putting them in order.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

*drags butt* back to the grindstone...I think I got most of the little pieces...next to tackle all the papers..garbage for those though

P.C.

Hi Lise [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

One more day down at the lunatic assylum.  

The Food and Beverages manager quit last week so they hired a new gal.  Another of the cooks quit yesterday so they hired another new gal who started today at noon.  She quit before 2 o'clock and the gal that started last week quit too.  I don't work in that area of the operation, but you could feel the bad vibes coming from that end of the building.  That place is toxic for sure.

At my end ?  STILL no acknowlegement of my resignation letter.  Meh...dufusses.

I'm off for the next 3 days, then I'll only have 8 more days to go.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a084.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|