So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I love winter and snow but right now just not into it considering its been warm for a couple weeks here.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

well we have been down on our knees..prayin...sacrificing lambs...and lookit what it got us!  LOL..oh well...neighbour has a plow...and the truck is right outside my door...

Sportsdude

yeah I guess it comes with the terroritory. But then again I could remember 3 years ago it was snowing around this time. Now I'm in shorts and t-shirt, driving around with the windows down.  

pitbullca.bc

[img onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/cliparts/Wizard/2.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/cliparts/Wizard/2.gif" align=absMiddle]well summons me up somma dat nice weather!

Sportsdude

It should come but it takes a while I think.  

pitbullca.bc

LOL...I agree!
still snowing

Sportsdude

*pushing the heat north*  

pitbullca.bc

*bless* SD...will take pic before bed and in the AM to keep y'all updated to my winter wonderland LOL

pitbullca.bc

sorry it is blurry...my camera is a moody one..and it is dark...and it is still snowing....there is like a foot now...blech...buried the snow shovel too LOL

[img style="WIDTH: 367px; HEIGHT: 476px" height=1131 src="http://i3.tinypic.com/29eop5e.jpg" width=1116]

what looks like part of a wedding cake...is actually a patio table...

Sportsdude

well if its any consolidation I'd take your town over my town during the summer.  

pitbullca.bc

yeah..probably...we are good at approx + 20-25 in the summer...ranging to + 34- 38 !
LOL...but I loooove the heat....all good by me!

Sportsdude

ugh, meh hate teh heat  

Soma

Neat photo, Ms. Pit. =)

It's hard to believe you still have snow, but then again I think Ontario still gets snow even in May!!!

pitbullca.bc

LOL...yeah...nah...we shouldn't be getting snow...but..apparently the rules changed!

Lil Me

Hi everyone:

G'night.  Strata council sucks.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|