So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Um.  What was your purpose for emailing them?  Do you have any questions?  Otherwise, just jump through all the hoops for admission and leave 'er be.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Just wanted to say who I was, the website of the place says to contact them.
Didn't want to just do an out of the blue applying for admissions thing.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Ok.  Go forth and apply.  Go get 'em, Tiger.  We're all cheering for you, SD.  Rah rah rah!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

It would be so awesome if I get in!

Lise

Hope your surgery will go OK, SD.

Evening folks. It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring, he bumped his head and couldn't wake up in the morning..... is Lise Jr. favorite phrase whenever we have to run through the rain.

Did anyone realize....................................

[FONT size=7]TODAY IS OFFICIALLY [FONT color=#ff8080]S[/FONT][FONT color=#ff80ff]P[/FONT][FONT color=#ffff40]R[/FONT][FONT color=#60bf00]I[/FONT][FONT color=#585e82]N[/FONT][FONT color=#0000ff]G[/FONT]!!![/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

hiya peeps...just got in about an hour ago...long day at work....hope everyone elses went well!

Sportsdude

omg no wonder it was such a nice day out!

thanks on the best wishes Lise. April 11th. Shouldn't take long, just put my arm to sleep make an inch cut on my wrist and take it out and stitch it up.

pitbullca.bc

so do you feel better already? Or notice a difference?  Were you awake?  Woohoo...cool!

P.C.

It'll be OK SD.  I know lots of people who have had this.  It is quite common and I think they are called a ganglion cyst.  (although it's common, that doesn't make it common to YOU....right?)  Just letting you know so you don't worry.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

yup ganglion cyst.

the internet pictures look a little gruesome but, if anyone has been through a lot of surgery its me. Nothing really phases me when it comes to this stuff.

pitbullca.bc

that is good SD...fast recovery!

Sportsdude

yeah it shouldn't be too bad.  

pitbullca.bc

and to think...you have all of us at DS to amuse you!

Sportsdude

pitbullca.bc

LOL...did I spell it wrong?  *bless* for getting better...yeah..I know...DS is pretty quiet...till after I go to work LOL

|