So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I'm up to as little as possible Lise.  

The guy that is creating all the havoc at work had his 3 month review today.  I'd like to have been a fly on the wall at that meeting.  He actually spoke words to me today (the first in 3 months).  

So it's put my feets up hour right now.

And you?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hehe. Maybe they grilled him at the meeting. One can only  hope.

I'm doing fine. The kids are sleeping right now so I'm juggling DS and writing reports for my dad-in-law clients.

Ah crap. Talk about timing. *crying in the air* Gotta run. Take care!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Ah I got home sat on my grandma's couch in her little 'house' area and i was so tired I took a nap. lol

went to the doc, having surgery in 3 weeks, then went to the mall bought sun glasses.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Starfish Scientist

good evening everyone!

thank you all for the warm wishes!

i really do wish you were all with me here!

just finished cooking dinner (spicy couscous w/ bbq chicken that we picked up from the grocery market). coworker is asleep so i'm responsible for the cooking duties tonight.  after dinner, i'm going to finish unpacking and going to bed... its 730pm now and almost dark.[/DIV]

P.C.

Sounds like a most excellent adventure Starfish.

Have a wonderful dinner (sounds yummy) and a good night's sleep! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/g010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hey Starfish.  Do you think that you could take some pictures of Bermuda?  I'd like to see, if that's okay. :)

Are you two staying at a hotel or?

Lil Me

Allo Starfish, Purelife, P.C., Devil and SD!

Starfish- I'm so jealous.  Have a wonderful time in Bermuda.

Back from skiing.  Quit early because it was snowing steadily all day and my butt was wet.  Fun day.

I've been sailing, but have no clue about the mechanics of it.  My sailor friends would tell me what to do.  Should probably go out more often with the in-laws because they sail...but nah.  Not worth the aggrevation!!!

Caesar time.  Ja.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Hello all!

Yes pictures of Bermuda! And picture of you!

PS call again, I was out with your dad... I just missed your call! Have my cell in my hand now,

Love Russ.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Wow.  Hanging out with Mr Starfish.  You must be really nice or really bored!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Russ wrote:
 Hello all!

Yes pictures of Bermuda! And picture of you!

PS call again, I was out with your dad... I just missed your call! Have my cell in my hand now,

Love Russ.[/DIV]
 Hey babe, the number you gave me doesnt work, as in it keeps saying the call cannot be completed as dialed... Ive tried many different ways and talked to teh telus operator.

Russ

ok babe gotta hold of you... good to hear how things are going.

Lil Me... not bored. Ilike her dad, he's a nice guy, lol.

She's got lots pictures already so when I get them Ill put them up on the site. Ill put some generic ones up here.    

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
 Lil Me... not bored. Ilike her dad, he's a nice guy, lol. --

That's cool.  Mr LM used to go out for drinks with my dad, but I suspect they ran out of things to talk about.

Lil Me

What's for dinner?

I'm about to nuke some leftovers.

Then, I'll be heading to the Ebony Lounge, if its open tonight.  I've finished the Caesar and starting on a green apple cider.  Anyone want one?

Sportsdude

So excited emailed this one university and they emailed me back today.  

Sportsdude

what should I say back?
She gave me a link to all their programs, I've already seen that. I know what I'm going into.
She thinks I'm in grade 12, well technically that's true but its more of an (*).

Oh my, exciting.

|