So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

hmmm...warm here too....not warm warm...but no snow last night..no ice....still windy...but a warm one...yay!!!!!!!  Goodmorning all!  Hope you work went well SD!

Lil Me

Morning!  12 cm new snow.  Looks like a wet ski day.  Snow turning to rain today.  I guess we'll pack it in early and opt for the beer and poutine this afternoon!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Morning Lil Me and everyone else.  What a muckey day. :P  

pitbullca.bc

eeewww....still overcast and warm here!  

Lise

Morning all.

Where exactly are you, Ms. pitbull that it's warm over there? Do send some of your warm weather here. It's fracken cold and miserable here.  Still can't complain as I'll take this weather over snow anytime.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

I am in the pacific northwest...won't disclose exact location here.  It is +3 right now..with a high of +6 today...warm enough for me!!!!!!!  

Lise

You're sooooo lucky. I can't wait for the warm weather to start heading here. Sooo tired of the cold and horrid weather.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

*bless* for good weather...not that it will help

Lise

Thanks for the blessing. Now excuse me while I do a sun-dance.

Feels like this:

Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

oh yuck...LOL..at least the grass is grean there...LOL..ours is still mud brown

Sportsdude

Good Morning! Its pouring rain here too btw. :)

Work went fine this morning/last night.  Although there was a kid walking through my neighbourhood like he just got out of school.  Had a book bag and everything, except it was 2am in the morning, weird. Still doesn't beat the possessed lady coming out of the woods my sophmore year after coming home from a football game at 1am.  That was creepy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

oooh SD...do tell!!!!! possessed lady?  

Sportsdude

yeah it was the fall of '02, my high school football team just won the first round of state playoffs 45-10.  It was a school night.  I come driving home pull a right, turn onto my street, and out of the common grounds area comes a lady (common grounds is this land that no houses are built that anyone can use it but it doesn't lead anywhere, think giant field with woods).  She wasn't blinking she just looked straight ahead, lifeless.  She was acting like she was walking a dog, except she didn't have a dog with her and it was 1am in the morning.

I was scared out of my mind. (I lived on a cul-da-sac and she came out of the woods across the street from me.  I even stopped on my drive way and stared to see if that would do anything, but she kept walking on the sidewalk looking like a zombie.

pitbullca.bc

LOL..obviously sleep walking...LOL...woulda freaked the hell outta me!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sportsdude

I mean she came out of the woods!  

|