So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

*sigh* Doesn't everybody WISH they were with Starfish? I miss the warmth of the tropics....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

yes, tropics would be sweet.

Heck, I would take a week off just to catch up on sleep in my own house right now. I am due for a holiday!

Lise

Where would you go this year, Devil? Anywhere in particular? I want to go to Hong Kong but there's no way I can afford the price for all of us.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Hi Lise!

We are going to Disneyworld Orlando in April for 10 days. Then I am taking a week off and a few days here and there to go to the cabin through the summer. Nothing too crazy planned for this year.

Lise

Disneyworld sounds wonderful!! I wish the kids were older so we can all go. They've got some great deals at Disneyworld where kids stay, fly and eat for free. I'm so jealous of you, Devil!!! Ride the monster roller coaster for me, OK?
Bill Cosby.

Devil

It should be fun. I really would rather go to where Starfish is, but without the work, LOL!

Lise

I forget which is which.... is that Tower in Orlando? You know the one where you ride this elevator up a tower and it's all 'haunted'? Sounds spooky fun.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

T&T is raffling off return tickets to Hong Kong/China.  You can enter for the draw, Lise.  You might have the chance of winning...hey, you never know. :)))    

Lise

Oh really?  How does one enter the draw? If I win, I will pack you in my suitcase for letting me know!
Bill Cosby.

Devil

I am not sure? It will be a first for me too. I only been to Disneyland. There is a Haunted Mansion that has a creepy elevator there too.    

P.C.

Good afternoon everybody !

[FONT size=4]DEVIL and STARFISH.....yer so LUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!  *Heavy sigh...[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/e100.gif" border=0][/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]Anybody have room for Miss P.C. ?[/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Yes, Always room for a sweetheart like you!

Lise

Dearest PC, you'll always have a room in our hearts.

What are you up to?  
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I think that you just have to visit Customer Service.  They have the box and the forms there.  

I hope that it stopped raining buckets.  This weather change really sucks...yesterday was soooo warm. :P

P.C.

Awww shucks, thanks y'all. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]      ....Likewise.

It's my Friday ......yeayyyyyyyyy. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a084.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|