A fool's paradise is better than none.

Starfish Scientist

london - no.

boston - no.

baghdad - hell, no.

think tropical.  island.

Lise

I bet Starfish is on Russ' lap.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Devil

Somewhere tropical?

Cuba?

(pssst...turn off your computer...)  

Sportsdude

I know where...
something to do with a triangle.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Ile de Menage a trois?

Starfish Scientist

Sportsdude, i think you got it.

i'm here for a month for work.  we thought about exploring downtown but we're way too tired.  i'll be reading lonely planet guide tonight and see what we'll do on our days off.

Sportsdude

don't get lost ;)

Yeah Russ told me where.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

ahh work. keep your computer on then, as needed.

If it was to chill on a beach for awhile, that is another story.

Starfish Scientist

apparently the locals dont venture to the beaches til after march 24 cuz to them, it's still winter... we saw some ppl on one of the beach when our managers took us around for a drive so they must be tourists :) i hope to explore the crystal caves, the maritime museum and horseshoe bay ( pink sand beaches ) and since i will do most of my exploring via transit and foot, all the nooks and crannys of this island.

purelife

Starfish Scientist wrote:
afternoon everyone!

it's been a long night and day.  arrived here and were the last one out of the airport.  coworker's luggage was lost in transit (from toronto).  our driver almost left but she waited and waited.... anyhow, just wanted to say hello.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]anyone want to guess where i am? [/FONT]
OMG, did Russ pack you in a suit case and ship you off to a remote island to practice these rules he has in place for his all time favorite sport?  OMG!  

Devil

purelife wrote:
OMG, did Russ pack you in a suit case and ship you off to a remote island to practice these rules he has in place for his all time favorite sport?  OMG!  

I'd like to pack purelife off to a remote Island to practice my favorite sport!

|