So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

cool about work pb, I'm on my 'days' off here for two days. Tomorrow its to the doctors off to have a surgeon look at my hand.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

call me a dumb...but what is wrong with your hand?

Sportsdude

I've had this cyst on my hand for about 3 years. It was caused by a work related injury, thought my hand was actually broken.  Anyway its on a nerve and restricts movement of my wrist.  Its a major pain.  

purelife

ohhh...that's no fun SD.  Hope that you can get that fixed soon. :)

Hey Ms Pit.  How was your day?

You know what I've been doing?  I take whole garlic and bake it (with olive oil) and been eating the entire bulb.  I don't want to get anyone's cold and/or flu.  I'm surrounded by people who are sick.  

Sportsdude

yup hopefully soon. Tomorrow at 2:30 I see the doc.    

pitbullca.bc

aaaaaah PL! LOL...that is total antisocial behavior LOL..J/K...SD...I am sorry to hear that...I have tendonitis...and have to wear a special wrist brace when it acts up...so I can partially empathize with you...but not completely...good luck with that!

pitbullca.bc

PL...I had a GOOD day!

Sportsdude

Yup it sucks but oh is it going to be awesome when its removed.

My hand looks like this:

teh bump on the wrist

pitbullca.bc

ouch...someone linked a clip for that sorta thing on one of the two forums that I frequent...they showed the person slamming a book down on the cyst and popping it...basically in the wrist...and created major pain for themself.  Too gross...still...good luck to you!

pitbullca.bc

goodmorning all!  good...not so sure about that one...it is snowing...alot...well..not tons but about 2" over night and still snowing now.  Blech...have a good day all!

Lil Me

Morning Pitbull!

nneeed more coffffeeee.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning Ms Pit and Lil Me. :)

I don't know why but last night, I couldn't fall asleep between 1 and 6:30ish...I only had about 2 hours of sleep... :P  I think that it's because I had too many things on my mind.

OMG, someone brought in toblerone chocolate to celebrate the Persian New Year!    Dieting sucks! :P  

Lil Me

Hi PL.

Oh dear. I hope you were awake thinking about good things!  Did you get up, or just lie in bed and think?

Hopefully the delicious choc will sustain you through the day.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Lie in bed... I should've gotten up....

HOw are you, Lil me?  Any plans for today?

Lil Me

Skiing again.  Should be leaving soon, but the gloves are still in the dryer.

|