So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Morning PL, Lil Me, and miss Pitt..

Hows everyones morning? Im refusing to get up thus far.. but I will have to soon.

Ive got a pot of j-ava going, anyone?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

Morning all!

Lil Me, I wish I was skiing today too! I am going to a stag this weekend coming up and we are starting at Nakiska for a half day. Then coming back to town to...oh who knows what could happen from there? I am sure beer will be involved. I think I will be DD this weekend.  (DD means Designated Driver, not Devil Dog).  

Sportsdude

Good Morning!

I couldn't sleep either pl and I was supposedly tired lol

lucky you lil me lucky you. I wish I could go skiing a lot.

Anybody ever tried to sail? That's something I want to learn to do.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Sailings fun but alot of work SD.  I found I had to learn alot of things, terms, and sequences.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

never tried sailing. I'll do that after I retire a millionaire at 35.

Devil

(just kidding...I think my generation will have to work until they are 107).

Hey what is for lunch? Today is BadAss Jack's Wrap Day.

Sportsdude

lol no kidding about working til 105 or so.

I know it would be hard, but that's sorta the fun in it, I guess.

If I had money I'd move into an old lighthouse.  

Sportsdude

well I'm off to the doc, then the mall, going to buy some sunglasses with my giant gift cerficate ($120) to the sunglass hut.  

Lise

WOW! Is it ever pouring buckets!! Am totally soaked after running around, trying to get my errands done. Not to mentioned carrying Lise Jr and her umbrella. Why they ever invent a small umbrella that doesn't keep the rain off I will NEVER know.

Greetings all!!! Lunch today will be congee with fish and mushrooms. Yum!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

pouring buckets eh? cool!  

Gopher

Not quite as cool as skin-flaying gales and belligerent hailstorms every five minutes.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Devil

never a dull moment here.

beautiful evening, had a coffee on my deck with a neighbor. Wake up to a snow storm, now it is sunny and melting. Supposed to be 19 by Saturday! March here, you can stare at the sky for one hour and see all 4 seasons.

Gopher

Spare a thought for us all while you're basking at 19.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Devil

I will but it will have to be a quick thought. It never lasts long.

*Devil, sitting in the sun*...'ok,...I hope Gopher and the lunch crew are in a happy place today'...ok, done! Its snowing again.

Starfish Scientist

afternoon everyone!

it's been a long night and day.  arrived here and were the last one out of the airport.  coworker's luggage was lost in transit (from toronto).  our driver almost left but she waited and waited.... anyhow, just wanted to say hello.  anyone want to guess where i am?

|