Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I guess if you live in a really cold place it would make sense for insulation.  Did you manage to reach the glazier?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

No, I didn't - and what's more I don't care. Today and tomorrow I have off, it can wait.

Incidentally, I have come to the conclusion that the perpetrator was Eve who, trying to allure me, found herself without the appropriate apple and so decided to lob a pear through the window instead.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Would that be the Eve with the trailer?

Gopher

No, it was Eve with the sack, and I can state this almost categorically as this morning the local paper informed me that no less than four apples had been thrown through the windows of a church about 2 miles away.

kitten

Perhaps the perpetrator is less than fond of religious establishments, or it could just be those places are least likely to be inhabited at night.

I hope you are enjoying lovely weather on your "weekend".

Gopher

I AM. But, I'm going in early tomorrow morning to open the palce up for the local International Group who are going to have visits from someone who is recruitiung for staff at the local prison. Shall only stay half an hour (at the most).

kitten

Working on your day off!  Tsk, tsk!  But there's an alternate job for you should you be interested.

Gopher

Yes, that was also in my head - I can suss out the matter while I'm there.

kitten

Going from one extreme to the other, isn't it?

Gopher

Well, not really I suppose, I'm used to dealing with ex-convicts (and also those on the run).

kitten

I was thinking of the transfer from a house of faith to a house of lost faith.  I still can't send a PM and I don't get it.  I receive messages, but when I try to send all I get is a warning that the page can't be displayed.

I must hustle my bustle off to work now.  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Gopher

I'm having a lot of difficulty with them as well at present, all sorts of wierd things are happening. My current inbox says that I have -2 messages awaiting!  

Gopher

Interesting. I've just read and deleted another PM and now I am told that I have -3 awaiting my attention.  

kitten

I'm up to -4 now.  Does anyone know why?

Gopher

I've just informed Tehborken again. There was -1 showing, I checked to see what was there, and found two unanswered. I then deleted everything and find I have -3.

|