Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I still have my -4, and I don't know how to bring it back to zero.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

My -3 has just gone down to -2. I presume that means I have another message waiting. I'll absent myself for a few moments while I check it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Suddenly my count went back to normal!  Thank you to whoever fixed it.  (TehBorken?)

TehBorken

Take a look now and see what it says. I did a little readjustment of gopher's totals and also had the board recount all of its internal keys and indexes and stuff. If this doesn't set things right I'll start researching this on the support forum to see if there's anything I can find.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

kitten wrote:
Suddenly my count went back to normal!  Thank you to whoever fixed it.  (TehBorken?)

Hmmm, if that fixed it then maybe I need to include this as a regular part of the maintenance schedule.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Thanks. I'll check it out again now.  

kitten

Love the avatar, Gopher.  I wish it was a little bigger, though.  I'm talking about the avatar, NOT the carrot!

Gopher

I do as well, I'll have to see if I can find a larger version of the same subject.

kitten

I had to take Kaycee to the vet this morning after work.  He hurt his left hind paw, so now he's on antibiotics.  Meanwhile, since I've had no breakfast or lunch, I'd better grab a sandwich and get back to work.  

Gopher

Oh poor you, and I was looking forward to a nice long chat. I'm sorry to say I can't make the picture any bigger. If you like, I suppose you could ask TehBorken and maybe he'd oblige you with the required larger dimensions.

Gopher

Kitten, please inspire me! My brain seems to have fallen asleep at present.

P.S. They originated in the 15th century at the court of the Duchy of Savoy.

kitten

My brain is still asleep trying to catch up on sleep it was denied last night.  I have no inspiring comments to make, and I still have ten minutes before I go back to work.

Gopher

That thought  of ten minutes to go to work would uninspire anyone.

kitten

True.  I don't mind going back, but I just finished shopping for her groceries and supplies.  That gives me barely time enough to have a coffee and quick chat before going out again.

Gopher

Did you notioce my PS about ladyfingers?

|