Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Where do you wear it? On your wings?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

No, it just gives me the initial lift-off so I can clear the hedge.  After that I'm on my own.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Ah, the new Amy Johnson!

I too have got to fly ...  enjoy the rest of the day!

kitten

I shall, in a very leisurely fashion.  Have a good day if possible.  Greetings to the cat.

Gopher

Leisurely fashion? The board is acting like this at the moment.

Today is turning out excellently, went to bed early last night, did some reading, slept like a top and I've already achieved much today (in the aforesaid leisurely fashion).  

Sportsdude

Angel ran away or has gone missing or lost. She hasn't been around for 4 days. (I know that sounds weird but she always kept to herself and you didn't know she was around)
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I hope she's o.k. and that she comes back to you before long.

Sportsdude

I don't know. She doesn't know the area because we live in a new house and we live by a highway

Gopher

Those aren't good things to be aware of, still I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. IF there is no return, then - of course - there's always a possibility that she has rehoused herself.Let's hope for only a happy outcome for her.

Sportsdude

I dunno, she has health problems and is old so maybe she just died. If she found a new home then the owners when they take her to the vet because she's super anorexic will find that she has a chip in her with our phone number. She couldn't have gone too far. She wasn't the one to wonder outside the yard maybe she went under the house. (there's an opening where you can get under the house).

P.C.

Well, a little less brilliant day. We are getting sunny bits today, but we actually have a few clouds.

Trying to debate whether I want to continure painting.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

It is on-an-off drizzly here, and even Kaycee would rather stay indoors.  But the air smells so much cleaner now.

I didn't think the painting could be done in damp weather.  You need a break, anyway.

Petcetera had a sale on Pounce treats for cats, so I went down and bought 2 dozen packages.  They were $.99 each, compared to $3.50 at Safeway.  If  I'd  had more cash on hand I would have bought even more at that price.

P.C.

Wow....good deal on the Pounce.  Cashmere's a little picky with his food.  One brand....dry....ALL the time.  I've tried everything.  He even turns his nose up at fresh salmon.  Mybe it's time to give it a try again.  My friends' kitties have a smorgasbord every time I go on a binge looking for something different for the little guy.

Painting was OK today....no rain at least.  I painted it once on Thursday, but when hubby came home, he wrinkled up his nose at the colour.  So he went and got a different stain yesterday, and I painted it again yesterday and today.  My hands are sore.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a015.gif" border=0]  Well if nothing else, I'm looking forward to work tomorrow....lol.

kitten

Oh no!  Painting twice??  What a job.  I hope it is easier at work than it was on your "days off".   Is hubby happy with the new colour?

Spooky was just like Cashmere....wouldn't touch anything but his Senior Friskies Chicken and Gravy.  A couple of neighbours benefitted from his stubbornness.  Kaycee will eat virtually any cat food I care to provide, except people food.  

P.C.

I somehow feel neglectful or something, when all he eats is dry food....blechhhh.

Yes, hubby is happier with the new colour.  It's exactly the colour I was trying to avoid....lol

I will be painting the house next spring to match, and there lies the problem.    The stain is 'natural cedar'....and as the house and shop ARE cedar, you'd think it would be right, but there is a little too much red for me.  As the house is a little imposing, (over 3 stories at the peak) I was trying to avoid it looking like a giant barn.  I suppose it will be fine.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]

|