Current Reading

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 06 11:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Ahhh....that's probably why I didn't recognize it.  What game ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Point counter? What the heck's that?

Currently reading: Son of Dragon by Margaret Weiss
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Will someone please explain what a points counter is? Is it something everyone should have?    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

P.C. wrote:
 I'm not reading anything at the moment.  I'm just curious as to what your avatar is JJ.....I can't quite make it out.

I've changed it again to a game piece from Robo Rally.

P.C.

I like that little guy too.....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

JJ

A points counter keeps track of your points in a game.  In the case of the game I play you have life points you try not to go do to zero, when you're dead.  You can also use them for some cards for tricks you've won.

Lil Me

Trojan Odyssey- Clive Cussler  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Trojan Odyssey- Clive Cussler  
   Not too bad.. I just finished reading a Clive Cussler a-like from another author.. not too bad.

Im reading 'Hide & Seek' by Ian Rankin right now.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I'm still waiting for The Dogs Of War to return to our libtrary, Russ - I've not forgotten.

Russ

Wow.. long time.

But Im worried now that when you read it after all this lead up to it.. you might be disappointed! I dont know your reading style..

Gopher

I liked the last one I read by the same author (I think that's why you recommended TDoW to me in the first place, so it should be o.k.

Russ

Vancouver Sun

:)

Gopher

Lil Me

Devil Wears Prada  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I've seen the movie and it was ok, but I bet that the book is WAYYY better.  

Hmmm, my guy has quite a few books by Clive Cussler and Ian Rankin.  I've never read his books yet...maybe I'll try one.  I've read James Rollins, James Patterson... hmmmm... I have a soft spot for guys named James. :))  hee hee...

|