Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Neeener please go see my thread on photo hosting and posting, try to  work on resizing those great photo's to a bit less than 640x480, when they are below that size, we can all enjoy them without need to  scroll all the time... I love most of the Gifs & pics you post

That  gif of the pool ball is idiocy, not to mention potentially lethal to the person struck, looks like the lad was out cold the instant he was struck. The idiotic things people do astounds me.

I am not squeamish but I would rather not see things like that if it can be helped..

And this commercial for duct tape is hilarious...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Neeener

Me thinks you need a bigger Screen Orik or ditch the toolbars 640x480 is way to small.

Natasha

lol.. funny cat!  

I like pics that are somewhat big in size too.

Neeener

Natasha wrote:
lol.. funny cat! 

I like pics that are somewhat big in size too.

I think the bigger the better :) I don't mind if they are 10 times the screen size even but if people want them small I guess I can try.

Neeener

Natasha

I like that one  =)

Had it been too small we wouldn't be able to see the detail.

Neeener

If I had the software still I could shrink all my pics for posting but Ill just hold off I guess and post on my forum :)  Neener Neener Neener !  

Natasha

Neeener wrote:
If I had the software still I could shrink all my pics for posting but Ill just hold off I guess and post on my forum :)  Neener Neener Neener !  

I wouldn't go through any trouble or avoidance just to appease one poster.  I'll stop by your forum tomorrow sometime. I haven't been back there in a bit  =(  

Thanks for the pics and the company  =)

Neeener

Are you leaving ?  

Natasha

Yes sir. I've had a long day. Worked hard and have to do it all over again tomorrow.

Good night.

Neeener

Well good night and many sweet dreams, I think Ill go to bed also.

I  thought she looked familiar ;-)

Natasha

lol.. too cute  =)

Orik

Neener you do not by any means need to make them smaller for me, The reason I suggest resixing your photos smaller is so the photo's can be appreciated by everyone, not everyone visiting these forums has monitors or computers as nice as ours may be.

I recommend a 640 x 480 photo size because some forums do not have image resizing capabilities and posting photos larger than that stretch the threads way out of proportion and that kind of ruins them for everyone with smaller resolution capable video cards and monitors who may be trying to read them.

Herw the images larger than 640 x 480 are still posted but the thread is not stetched per say jusat the post it adds a scroll bar to the post. Then you need to scroll the image in little bits to see it. I am kind of weird, I like to see the full picture with out having to scroll it a little bit at a time, so I will often right click a image that is put in a scroll bars and go to it so I can view it in its full size.

Just so you know my screen is 1280 by 1024 and my second monitor is 1024 x 768 When working on videos or Photo's or some thing else I have my Screens at dual 1024 x 768 x 75 refresh rates. I find this is the best resolutions for easier reading of text...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Neener you do not by any means need to make them smaller for me, The reason I suggest resixing your photos smaller is so the photo's can be appreciated by everyone, not everyone visiting these forums has monitors or computers as nice as ours may be.

I recommend a 640 x 480 photo size because some forums do not have image resizing capabilities and posting photos larger than that stretch the threads way out of proportion and that kind of ruins them for everyone with smaller resolution capable video cards and monitors who may be trying to read them.

Herw the images larger than 640 x 480 are still posted but the thread is not stetched per say jusat the post it adds a scroll bar to the post. Then you need to scroll the image in little bits to see it. I am kind of weird, I like to see the full picture with out having to scroll it a little bit at a time, so I will often right click a image that is put in a scroll bars and go to it so I can view it in its full size.

Just so you know my screen is 1280 by 1024 and my second monitor is 1024 x 768 When working on videos or Photo's or some thing else I have my Screens at dual 1024 x 768 x 75 refresh rates. I find this is the best resolutions for easier reading of text...

Oh yeah, isn't stretching what got your entire pic thread deleted on datw?

|